BOWSER JR. - Boygo's Rip Center

Started by Boygos, January 29, 2012, 01:31:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What game should I rip from next?

Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
4 (13.8%)
Sonic Colors
7 (24.1%)
Super Mario Sunshine
5 (17.2%)
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
8 (27.6%)
Mario Super Sluggers
5 (17.2%)
Fortune Street
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 18, 2012, 08:35:42 PM
Yes, and actually, I have been trying to get files out of 3DS games, but there is not a program yet. I would figure I could use Noesis if the 3DS had a Wii Scrubber equivalent. But it doesn't. Anyway, I figured out how to get models from Winter Games too, perfectly now. The only model I won't give up is Big the Cat, as Nano already got dibs. :P Looky here, it's Lakitu from the Winter Olympic Games!

http://www.mediafire.com/?gogyxactc58rkxv
Lakitu's model from Fortune Street is better. :srs:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?7cb56e3b5uaw08p

Either way, it's good that you're doing this for other people that want the models.

look on mariowiki to find the mole's japanese name.
And do you know where cosmic mario's texture is? because I MIGHT be able to make cosmic mario.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on February 20, 2012, 10:18:15 PM
look on mariowiki to find the mole's japanese name.
And do you know where cosmic mario's texture is? because I MIGHT be able to make cosmic mario.

No, but I'll look.


I can help you find the filenames of any model from Super Mario Galaxy 1 you can't find...
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Quote from: Friedslick6 on February 20, 2012, 11:02:06 PM
I can help you find the filenames of any model from Super Mario Galaxy 1 you can't find...
Ah! Thank you! Can you send me the name of Bomb Boo, and all the ones that have been requested in the last page and a half? I have this shtuff so far

Boo = Theresa
Bowser = Koopa
Bowser Jr = Koopa Jr.
Jugem = Lakitu
HopperMario = Spring Mario
HopperLuigi = Spring Luigi
Rosetta = Rosalina
Kamek = Kameck

I need he;p finding a couple if ya don't mind, that 'd be GREAT help!

Post Merge: February 20, 2012, 11:19:22 PM

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 20, 2012, 06:50:47 PM
LittleBoygoes: can you get me the Monty Mole boss from the Honey Hive Galaxy? It's either the Honey Hive or the Gold Leaf Galaxy but I'm pretty sure it's one of those. It's the giant monty mole with the blue helmet that has the spikes on it =3

I would love him over bowser XD

Since I can't get your X-Men models, I'm determined not to let you down again my friend ;)
is this the character you speak of?

His name is Major Burrows ;)

Post Merge: February 21, 2012, 03:36:27 AM

Quote from: Spex130 on February 20, 2012, 03:37:14 AM
Hey there, LB.

Could I request a Bomb Boo from Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 from you?

I was gonna do it myself, put I didn't have the patience to rip my own ISO in addition to ripping the models. D'ya think you can handle it?

I got your model man! Here it is! Sorry guys, I didn't finish all of the models tonight, Sorry!

Bomb Boo: http://www.mediafire.com/?mscu8jr3ivvjdql



Quote from: Spex130 on February 21, 2012, 04:41:22 AM
Whooo! Thanks, LB! You're awesome!
*Does a Barney Stinson wink at the computer*
Yes, yes I am ;)

@Everyone: I'm extending Galaxy requests until Friday! Why? Because I'm a cool cat, and I know how much you kiddos love Galaxy ;) London requests are open too ;)


Yeah, that's who I'm looking for >=3
Oh and by the way, in case you were waiting for Scervo, he's on my vault now, just so you know...

Galaxy is so easy to rip from. The files are almost all named to what they are. Any file can be retrieved in minutes with some basic knowledge. I'm not understanding this thread, can you please explain it?

Quote from: Nah on February 21, 2012, 05:04:18 AM
Galaxy is so easy to rip from. The files are almost all named to what they are. Any file can be retrieved in minutes with some basic knowledge. I'm not understanding this thread, can you please explain it?
Dear lord... Model ripping is SO much more than simply using WiisScrubber, converting the file and posting it on some resource where people just take your stuff, giving you zero credit at all. Galaxy is VERY hard to rip and convert  from, if you do personal re-enhacement, like I do for all my rips. ;) also, some people have NO idea how to rip, and I've made a Rep of it. I can't rig, so my models couldn't get into brawl, and then you meet someone who is brilliant at rigging, but doesn't get there models themselves. Thus, riggers work with rippers. I am a ripper, generally for Nanobuds, but I take requests too. ;) that is my half of the not-at-all easy process of model ripping. My work is not easy, sir, I can assure you that. ;) Now, what can I get you?

Post Merge: February 21, 2012, 05:42:25 AM

Quote from: Nah on February 21, 2012, 05:04:18 AM
Galaxy is so easy to rip from. The files are almost all named to what they are. Any file can be retrieved in minutes with some basic knowledge. I'm not understanding this thread, can you please explain it?
Dear lord... Model ripping is SO much more than simply using WiisScrubber, converting the file and posting it on some resource where people just take your stuff, giving you zero credit at all. Galaxy is VERY hard to rip and convert  from, if you do personal re-enhacement, like I do for all my rips. ;) also, some people have NO idea how to rip, and I've made a Rep of it. I can't rig, so my models couldn't get into brawl, and then you meet someone who is brilliant at rigging, but doesn't get there models themselves. Thus, riggers work with rippers. I am a ripper, generally for Nanobuds, but I take requests too. ;) that is my half of the not-at-all easy process of model ripping. My work is not easy, sir, I can assure you that. ;) Now, what can I get you?


Let me know when you crack MVC >=3
In the meantime I'll take mister mole from Galaxy one =3
yeah still don't know his official name XD
but at least you know who I'm talkin about :D

So I guess Galaxy Bowser has already been requested?

Will he be rigged over Brawl Bowser?

does anyone have an idea what i could use as a swrod for wiggler?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 21, 2012, 03:21:01 PM
Let me know when you crack MVC >=3
In the meantime I'll take mister mole from Galaxy one =3
yeah still don't know his official name XD
but at least you know who I'm talkin about :D
His name is General Burrows ;)

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on February 21, 2012, 04:45:10 PM
So I guess Galaxy Bowser has already been requested?

Will he be rigged over Brawl Bowser?
Eventually, yes. Don't worry, he's in good hands, Nanobuds has him, one of the community's best riggers. You won't be disappointed.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on February 21, 2012, 05:28:30 PM
does anyone have an idea what i could use as a swrod for wiggler?
Hmmm... maybe a Flower?

Quote from: MahBoiPlus on February 21, 2012, 06:31:12 PM
Can you rip Waluigi from fortune street?
Fortune Street? yeah, I can, not till this weekend though.