- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22


slayermarth you have a bunch of undone requests this thread is far away from being dead just look at the last 2 pages or so you have a bunch :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm not one to overload, but seeing as I'm in no rush at all.
Phoenix Wright
Glalie
Kamek


Bump
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24980 Demon Ganon
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25299 Demise
http://www.mediafire.com/?8o02a82pxm39g41 Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank) (Personal edits)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26145 Little Big Planet (Yoshi's Island style)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24807 Frigate Field
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25966 Mew (over Ness)

Note about the SSS icons , I would like them to look like the default ones in Vanilla Brawl.
like this one : 
Thanks!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm waiting until you guys open DK Perfects :P



May 20, 2012, 05:33:09 PM #639 Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 05:36:17 PM by CaptainBoygos
oh and Ryu made these but never posted them here :P


Post Merge: May 20, 2012, 05:36:15 PM

oh and a request for slayer or ryu
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26436





Quote from: Carnage on May 17, 2012, 07:04:36 AM
slayermarth you have a bunch of undone requests this thread is far away from being dead just look at the last 2 pages or so you have a bunch :P
*facepalm*
I'll get started soon. (Ryuu, where are youuuuuu. ;-;)

well I'm waiting till you open marth perfect poses :)