- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Boygos on August 17, 2012, 05:59:58 PM
I'll finish those up today.
I'm going to do them alll today. Because I phucking love Spideyy
nice any chance of some tiny stock icons aswhell? nothing fancy just reduce the heads until they are 32x32 :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 17, 2012, 06:28:38 PM
nice any chance of some tiny stock icons aswhell? nothing fancy just reduce the heads until they are 32x32 :P
Uhh.. .I can try. Not for every costume though.... no way in hell.

But I finished the WoS CSPs. I'll do the Shattered Dimensions one in a bit.

SO. MUCH. [censored]ING. SPIDERMAN.



well you can see my 6 requests on the last page xD *grabs scarlet* hopes for BP atleast xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


August 18, 2012, 01:45:20 AM #1039 Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 01:46:17 AM by slayermarth101


Lmao. Badass but funny. XD

Japanese Girl Explains Spiderman

But srsly, very nice. Once I decide which ones I'll use, then I can pick the CSPs


I feel there should be a Deadpool-style Spiderman.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Why are there so many SPidermans? there are legit overall probably more Spidermans than Shadows


Quote from: Boygos on August 18, 2012, 04:59:01 PMWhy are there so many SPidermans? there are legit overall probably more Spidermans than Shadows
At least there are no ridiculous ports of Spiderman.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

And they aren't really competing with a slightly lighter shoe texture, claiming to be the Ultimate Life Form hax.

All the Spideys are from different games, and have a bunch of different outfits. Shadow has three outfits - Regular, Super/Hyper and Lancelot or whatever. There shouldn't be ANY more.


Quote from: Haseyo on August 18, 2012, 05:16:05 PM
And they aren't really competing with a slightly lighter shoe texture, claiming to be the Ultimate Life Form hax.

All the Spideys are from different games, and have a bunch of different outfits. Shadow has three outfits - Regular, Super/Hyper and Lancelot or whatever. There shouldn't be ANY more.
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 18, 2012, 05:04:35 PM
At least there are no ridiculous ports of Spiderman.
That's why people don't notice how many there are xD


boygos, you are still going to maek teh CSp's for shadow mario because Slayer and ryu are nto, rgiht?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 18, 2012, 06:57:31 PM
boygos, you are still going to maek teh CSp's for shadow mario because Slayer and ryu are nto, rgiht?
Sure thing! Send me the files whenever you're ready, and I can make CSS stuff and CSPs for him.


Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 18, 2012, 06:57:31 PM
boygos, you are still going to maek teh CSp's for shadow mario because Slayer and ryu are nto, rgiht?
You never sent me the files. ;-;
I was waiting.