- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

November 11, 2012, 03:12:15 PM #1260 Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 03:21:54 PM by slayermarth101
Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 08, 2012, 11:13:05 PM
The teeth polygon is part of his entire body...
:o Then I have no clue. .-.

Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 08, 2012, 03:40:16 AM
You think you can make CSS portraits for these characters?

Gohan PSA 1.2

Teen Gohan over Toon Link

Goku Official (face fix) and the official Kid Goku (dragon ball revenge of piccolo)

Goku moveset 1.5(over pit) but as normal Goku instead of SSJ Goku

Kid Goku (Luigi)

Goten & Trunks Over Ice Climbers

Goten over Fox PSA

Trunks over Falco PSA

Project Vegeta PSA

I know it's a lot, so I'll leave it up to you whether you do all of them or not.  I'm just in a DBZ mood now. XD
Here you go.

 

Be sure you put these into brawlbox. Not those^


Adding them to the OP.

@Everyone else

Im getting to the CSPs. I've just been in an Icon mood today. Sooo, yeah...
*vanishes*

Thanks a lot Slayermarth! :D

Oh, and I've read enough for this CSS to know what the dimensions of the icons need to be.

Only problem I really had was how to do the outlines. :P
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 11, 2012, 03:12:15 PM:o Then I have no clue. .-. 
It's alright. I already figured something out.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


November 13, 2012, 02:55:43 AM #1264 Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 03:09:31 AM by Linkxp500
Hey, uh... I combined your Pillar CSS with Classic Stage Expansion 5.1 and replaced the CSPs with that of SJS's CSPs... and now, whenever I select Zero Suit Samus, my game crashes! D:

EDIT: Actually, it happens with Samus and Zero Suit Samus, I found.

Argh!  I can't figure out what's wrong.  I looked at my codes, the size of my common5 pac, the dimensions of the CSS icons... they are all looking correct.  I don't know what I could have done wrong.  I rebuilt it over and over again, and I still crash whenever I choose one of those two characters.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


November 13, 2012, 02:46:39 PM #1266 Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 02:33:59 PM by Linkxp500
Alright, I think I'll try these different hacks out individually.

I'm not entirely sure that it was your CSS, since it hasn't really changed before I had this problem.

The only new things introduced is the Classic Expansion Pack 5.1 and the updated SJS CSP pack.

I'll let you know what I find.  Don't worry about fixing anything until you know for sure something's wrong.

EDIT: Okay, you can relax.  It's definitely due to Brawl Minus for some odd reason.  I don't know what I could do to fix it, however. :\

EDIT 2: Just wanted to apologize for bringing this issue up in this topic, since this isn't relevant in any way to it.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

November 21, 2012, 01:38:45 AM #1267 Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 01:49:37 AM by slayermarth101
More icons.



Normal Gotenks for those who like Default icons, and SSJ3 because I like the most epic texture for a character to be the icon. Anyone need any?

wow nice icons so epic

btw, can i request some link csp's? if not its ok
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -Skull Kid- on November 21, 2012, 02:13:01 AM
wow nice icons so epic

btw, can i request some link csp's? if not its ok
Do they have to be perfect? Or any pose.

if perfect then cool, if not then thats ok to

so basicly which ever you wanna do/feel like doing XD
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.


any cnace you want to do all the interface for ridley? we still need csps bps names and the recolored stock icon if you want to do it xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I didn't know how to make the Stock Icon for the last Ridley. .-.
So I couldn't do it. And you had already made CSP's for him. :I


Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 21, 2012, 02:14:26 PM
I didn't know how to make the Stock Icon for the last Ridley. .-. So I couldn't do it. And you had already made CSP's for him. :I
i was asking for noone stawaffle ridley xD my download has snoopy ridleys which needs csp for normal and 3 other colors if you didnt notice theres 4 diferent ridleys  that arent starwaffles on my download check it out

so any chance of doing the css out of snoopy ridley and normal background? same for bps wich i have noone right now.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.