- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Please, because I totally lost the time, and Im booked all this week. :(


February 21, 2012, 12:43:28 AM #92 Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 12:49:34 AM by slayermarth101
But zero gets an even more badass pose :oshi:

EDIT:
Looked at it... I'll do it, just because it looks badass  :srs:



I'll get to the request as soon as I can.
I can't do anymore tonight.
I'll try later in the week.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I have an offer for you two ;)

would you guys like to be the official CSS guys for this project?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41850.0

we need someone to make CSPs and stuff... we will have a LOT of recolors... so we'll need some perfect posed CSPs. you guys will be collabed in the official release.

if youre interested, post in the PSA thread

February 21, 2012, 10:52:28 PM #98 Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 11:12:52 PM by slayermarth101
I'm up for it. ;D
Ryuu, how 'bout you?

EDIT:



Thanks Ryuu! ;D

Hey, if you guys are both up for it, you guys will do shadow mario. SJS agreed to do Bowser Jr's CSPs and stuff
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 21, 2012, 11:18:44 PM #100 Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 12:15:38 AM by slayermarth101
Quote from: SonicBrawler on February 21, 2012, 11:16:29 PM
Hey, if you guys are both up for it, you guys will do shadow mario. SJS agreed to do Bowser Jr's CSPs and stuff
I'm up for it.
I'll ask Ryuu about it.


we are working on getting his actual model, so you can make a pose for him when we're ready

February 21, 2012, 11:53:10 PM #102 Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 11:54:41 PM by slayermarth101
I know. ;)
I was just teasing.

I'm searching for a good pose but that one down there is the only thing I got so far.


Quote from: Nanobuds on February 21, 2012, 10:46:43 PM
I have an offer for you two ;)

would you guys like to be the official CSS guys for this project?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41850.0

we need someone to make CSPs and stuff... we will have a LOT of recolors... so we'll need some perfect posed CSPs. you guys will be collabed in the official release.

if youre interested, post in the PSA thread
I'm up for it ;D

Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 21, 2012, 10:52:28 PM
I'm up for it. ;D
Ryuu, how 'bout you?

EDIT:



Thanks Ryuu! ;D
your welcome brah :af:

Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 21, 2012, 11:53:10 PM
I know. ;)
I was just teasing.

I'm searching for a good pose but that one down there is the only thing I got so far.


Hahahah I sent you the same thing as a joke xD You should put the model in that pose. I'll rip his animations from sunshine and see if I can find any cool pose ideas :P I'll hit you up if I find any.