- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Could you make a CSP and BP for this?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25167

Also could you make SSS stuff for this? (88x88 on the SSP)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24488

Please and thank you. ;)
I'm back after a long while.


February 22, 2012, 08:52:34 PM #107 Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 08:56:28 PM by Abbi
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25214 Pac-Man
Can you do this in your Mario perfect pose please ? Thanks ;D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Abbi on February 22, 2012, 08:52:34 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25214 Pac-Man
Can you do this in your Mario perfect pose please ? Thanks ;D

I wasn't planning on doing this on mario's current pose but since you and LittleBoygos requested for this, i'll just released this for the meantime, i'm planning on redoing mario's perfect pose with a different pose that slayermarth did for me..

hope link is still open soon as I get
off I'll request some if it's ok!

February 23, 2012, 01:41:22 AM #110 Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 01:42:15 AM by LittleBoygos
Quote from: nova9 on February 23, 2012, 01:33:51 AM
hope link is still open soon as I get
off I'll request some if it's ok!
LOL what do you mean by "get off" xD
(Sorry everyone I had to say it xD)

Anyway, Slayer, can you add these to my CSPs? I made these, and just wanted to update my section because... well.. why not? xD No rush though, I don't need them rigght away, just add them if you feel like it. xD They both go in the Sonic section. Thank you!



February 23, 2012, 01:44:30 AM #111 Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 01:54:47 AM by slayermarth101
Quote from: nova9 on February 23, 2012, 01:33:51 AM
hope link is still open soon as I get
off I'll request some if it's ok!
He's always open.

Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 23, 2012, 01:41:22 AM
LOL what do you mean by "get off" xD
(Sorry everyone I had to say it xD)

Anyway, Slayer, can you add these to my CSPs? I made these, and just wanted to update my section because... well.. why not? xD No rush though, I don't need them rigght away, just add them if you feel like it. xD They both go in the Sonic section. Thank you!


Done.

Quote from: Ryuunosuke on February 22, 2012, 08:16:45 PM


I added those portraits to the SSS section.


February 23, 2012, 03:10:22 AM #113 Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 02:21:36 PM by Ness1985
Here is my request, Zitz from Battletoads. I just want the CSP but feel free to do the BP if you'd like for others.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14294
and Baby Drago Lucas
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17965
"Cover thyself in darkness, for you shalt tremble and wake."

Nice portraits, but you could've polished them just a little bit.  The white is still showing... use the transparent tool more.  Other than that, they are great!  :)

Quote from: Ness1985 on February 23, 2012, 03:10:22 AM
Here is my request, Zitz from Battletoads. I just want the CSP but feel free to do the BP if you'd like for others.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14294
and Baby Drago Lucas
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17965
here you go...

i'll get to the other one eventually...

can you get a bp for that awesome mickey? (Ryuunosuke's)


@Slayer here's a new round of my semi-perfect Sonic CSPs. Could you add them to my Sonic section when you get the chance?


@Everyone else No, Sonic requests are NOT open I don't take requests at all. This is Slayer and Ryu's thread, they were just epic enough to let me put my CSPs and stuff here.


Quote from: Ryuunosuke on February 24, 2012, 02:07:46 AM
here you go...

i'll get to the other one eventually...
No offense, but this one is pretty bad, especially with his left arm missing. Hope you do the Lucas one some justice.
"Cover thyself in darkness, for you shalt tremble and wake."

I don't think Marth requests are open, but any chance you could put this new hack in the Marth  pose? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25302