- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 24, 2012, 06:16:17 PM
I don't think Marth requests are open, but any chance you could put this new hack in the Marth  pose? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25302

I'm going to be updating it soon so you're aware. It'll probably be up before today is over.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on February 24, 2012, 06:48:41 PM
I'm going to be updating it soon so you're aware. It'll probably be up before today is over.
Alright, awesome! Nice work so far bro!


Ok.
SJS is going to do MarioDK's geno CSP's.
So when MarioDK releases them, I'll just make my own ones but in this pose.


Quote from: Ness1985 on February 24, 2012, 01:09:04 PM
No offense, but this one is pretty bad, especially with his left arm missing. Hope you do the Lucas one some justice.
i know it was bad, i'll redo it, also...you can't see his other hand...hope you dont think its his shoulder :P
Quote from: Shun_One on February 24, 2012, 06:48:41 PM
I'm going to be updating it soon so you're aware. It'll probably be up before today is over.
i'll wait ;D

Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 24, 2012, 04:10:03 AM
@Slayer here's a new round of my semi-perfect Sonic CSPs. Could you add them to my Sonic section when you get the chance?


@Everyone else No, Sonic requests are NOT open I don't take requests at all. This is Slayer and Ryu's thread, they were just epic enough to let me put my CSPs and stuff here.

@Slayer This was one the previous page so you might've missed it :P Thanks man!


Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 24, 2012, 10:20:36 PM
@Slayer This was one the previous page so you might've missed it :P Thanks man!
Didn't miss it.
Just haven't gotten around to adding them.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 24, 2012, 10:22:39 PM
Didn't miss it.
Just haven't gotten around to adding them.
Oh okay that's fine :P Any feedback on how they turned out? (Besides Sonic's eyes looking really awkward O_o)


February 24, 2012, 10:28:53 PM #127 Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 10:30:24 PM by slayermarth101
They have been added.

They turned out ok.
Just watch that positioning.
And the eyes take some creativity.
Or as SJS told me:

"You just have to have an eye for detail."

Quote from: Ryuunosuke on February 24, 2012, 10:01:55 PM
i know it was bad, i'll redo it, also...you can't see his other hand...hope you dont think its his shoulder :Pi'll wait ;D
OMG, take as long as you want with the Lucas one, I'm patient. I'm sure you'll get it to be kickass! ;D
"Cover thyself in darkness, for you shalt tremble and wake."

Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 24, 2012, 10:28:53 PM
They have been added.

They turned out ok.
Just watch that positioning.
And the eyes take some creativity.
Or as SJS told me:

"You just have to have an eye for detail."
Lol. How do you guys position them correctly?


I just move them to the same spot as the last one I made.
I don't know how Ryuu does it.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 25, 2012, 01:22:15 AM
I just move them to the same spot as the last one I made.
I don't know how Ryuu does it.
I think I may redo them. I would like to know how to do it for characters like Donkey Kong, where neither you guys or SJS has done the perfects for them yet. :p


Quote from: Ness1985 on February 23, 2012, 03:10:22 AM
Here is my request, Zitz from Battletoads. I just want the CSP but feel free to do the BP if you'd like for others.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14294
and Baby Drago Lucas
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17965
Ryuu is abit busy. He has alot of CSP's he's making and they can get pretty time consuming. So for now I'll do any none perfect pose request until Ryuu finishes things he's doing.



Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 25, 2012, 01:40:30 AM
Ryuu is abit busy. He has alot of CSP's he's making and they can get pretty time consuming. So for now I'll do any none perfect pose request until Ryuu finishes things he's doing.



aww, thanks bro...I'm somewhat almost done with the perfect pose marios...hopefully i could get them done tonight...again, thanks man...