- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22



April 13, 2012, 10:22:10 PM #422 Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 10:23:18 PM by slayermarth101
Quote from: Carnage on April 11, 2012, 10:35:51 AM
since somone already did stock icons BP css icon and csp for t rex would you guys just do the names? the 3 names? css name csp name and bp name?
In-Game name.


CSS Name.


CSS Icon Name.


Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 13, 2012, 03:45:07 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25841
Let me see what you can do with this ;)


If I missed anyone, QUOTE your request and post it.

ty for the names
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



this was from the trophy model, so yeah...i'm having a hard time doing the bp...

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on March 28, 2012, 10:54:55 PM
My No Heart pretty please: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25525

Make it identical to this: http://images.wikia.com/kingdomhearts/images/a/a4/NoHeart.png
I don't want a picture from Google as a CSP :srs:
still doing dem requests?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I can't get the sword like that due to the sword and his animations being in 2 totally different places.

Dammit, can you make one without the weapon since from the game he can fight with kicks
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Do you still want that pose, or do you want me to make one?

You can make one if you want. I don't think ill get used to the pose I provided without the weapon.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Ryuunosuke on April 14, 2012, 02:13:02 AM

this was from the trophy model, so yeah...i'm having a hard time doing the bp...
I love it thanks!


could you make SSS stuff (including a stage name, and 88x88 portrait) for this?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25486
I'm back after a long while.

Quote from: AwesomeCasey795 on April 14, 2012, 11:43:00 PM
could you make SSS stuff (including a stage name, and 88x88 portrait) for this?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25486
Haven't that kind of request in a while. :P
But its done.