- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Lol, its ok.
I psa more than I do CSP's. Usually when I see a comment here for a request I stop psa'ing and do that request, then start back. (Gmail makes a notification pop up when a comment is posted in this thread.) Thats how I'm able to respond so quickly.

But on a side note. Did you ever finish those Sonic Poses?
And don't forget, You still had the Marth and DK Pose. Were you planning to do those too?
(We need to get some more perfect poses in the thread.) Idk who I'm doing yet. ._.

um... I had started on DK a little while ago... i just finished doing the defaults colors... you know... I'm just gonna finish off doing Sonic... he is long overdue... and about mario? don't remember making plans for him?... 

I meant Marth, not Mario. Sorry.
Remember:



And for MarioDK's naruto, you think you could help me do this?
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on April 23, 2012, 09:13:29 AM
@AnImAiNe, I hope you like this one...


@Slayermarth101... oh yeah Marth... I remember... do you still happen to have that pose that you did for me?...

About that naruto... I could tell you how to do it(I think)... but I don't think it can be perfect posed for the recolors since it was custom made... if instead you recolor the CSP itself...

slayermarth you should  start adding you csp and bp on the hacks on the vault xD and maybe you will get alot more famous if ppl start seeing you made some awmsome csp/bp for alot of hacks :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ryuunosuke has beastly csp's as well
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

I think I still have it. *Looks through his recycle bin.*

I'm doing the sonic portraits but I'm trying to figure out why Sonic's default brawl colors aren't  showing up properly in brawlbox.... Especially that wrist thingy he has...

Quote from: Ryuunosuke on May 24, 2012, 06:42:15 PM
I'm doing the sonic portraits but I'm trying to figure out why Sonic's default brawl colors aren't  showing up properly in brawlbox.... Especially that wrist thingy he has...
Uncheck the textures Env01 02 03 etc.
One of those should makes the wristbans and stuff show.

I unchecked them and they still look the same, I'm using the newest brawlbox... why isn't it showing properly!!!  :oshi: ... this is what i'm talking about... all of the recolors have the same problem...  :srs:

May 24, 2012, 07:04:22 PM #670 Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 07:32:22 PM by slayermarth101
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on May 24, 2012, 07:01:29 PM
I unchecked them and they still look the same, I'm using the newest brawlbox... why isn't it showing properly!!!  :oshi: ... this is what i'm talking about... all of the recolors have the same problem...  :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thats weird. I never had that problem. Idk how to fix that.

DAM!... I wonder how SJS did it... unless I some how recolor it but I'm no so good at recoloring stuff... if only i had photoshop... >_<!!!

Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 24, 2012, 04:16:47 PM
Lol, its ok.
I psa more than I do CSP's. Usually when I see a comment here for a request I stop psa'ing and do that request, then start back. (Gmail makes a notification pop up when a comment is posted in this thread.) Thats how I'm able to respond so quickly.

But on a side note. Did you ever finish those Sonic Poses?
And don't forget, You still had the Marth and DK Pose. Were you planning to do those too?
(We need to get some more perfect poses in the thread.) Idk who I'm doing yet. ._.
Please do Wolf or Ivysaur. I need some perfects of them.


Quote from: Ryuunosuke on May 24, 2012, 07:01:29 PM
I unchecked them and they still look the same, I'm using the newest brawlbox... why isn't it showing properly!!!  :oshi: ... this is what i'm talking about... all of the recolors have the same problem...  :srs:

You still have the env textures checked in that picture...

Oh, yeah.
Uncheck FitSonicEnv01 and 03.
One should work.