- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: slayermarth101 on June 11, 2012, 03:20:20 AM
Yes. And I'm gonna pm you something to do so you can keep up the lighting of your CSP's so they aren't dull or "brawl-styled."


Thanks man. I won't let you down.


I just came back from LA, I get my laptop, I go to KC-MM, I go to our thread, *looks at old posts*,
Quote from: slayermarth101 on June 11, 2012, 01:20:10 AM
Hey everyone, bad news. :'(

Something has come up, and it requires me to have to leave KCMM.
When I say leave I mean, LEAVE. As in not dropping by at times or nothing. I'm pretty much dead. When I'll be back is un-known. But from the looks of it, it might be at the end of 2013.

Yeah, that sucks right?
I know, same thing I said.
Me and Life, are in an all out war, that will ultimately end when I die since I can't kill life. :'(
And right now, life is wiping the floor with me.

Anyway, I'm leaving the thread in Ryuu's hands.
I don't want to close it because if I come back, I still want the partnership to still be in place.
And try not to overflow him with request. Its a one-man-show now.

Well, this is good-bye. This may be the last post I write.
I won't be able to see or respond to PM's either, so no need to send me them.

~ Farewell.
wait wut!?!!?...ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!
I don't want you to leave Slayer!!! You can't leave me bro!!!... This is to much for me... I know you have your reasons... but dammit!!!... life does get in the way alot... ITS NOT FAIR!... As it is, life is getting harder for me too but I somehow manage to do the things I like doing... but I know that your case is different... something serious making you leave... I just don't know how I'm gonna do this without you bro.....  :'(

Aww Ryu D: Plz don't leave just cuz Slayer is .~.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Ryuunosuke on June 11, 2012, 03:32:29 AM
I just came back from LA, I get my laptop, I go to KC-MM, I go to our thread, *looks at old posts*,wait wut!?!!?...ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!
I don't want you to leave Slayer!!! You can't leave me bro!!!... This is to much for me... I know you have your reasons... but dammit!!!... life does get in the way alot... ITS NOT FAIR!... As it is, life is getting harder for me too but I somehow manage to do the things I like doing... but I know that your case is different... something serious making you leave... I just don't know how I'm gonna do this without you bro.....  :'(
Well, I'm gonna help you do it. However, slayer, we'll still be here whenever you come back. I hope you check in sometimes, even though you said you probably wont be able too. Try and keep in touch, man.


Ryu if you need help I'll be here too man.

@Boygos & ShunGokuSatsu, thank you guys, really thank you... it makes me happy knowing that there is good people who are willing to help me out...

@chaos_knight9000, im not leaving but i cant promise you that though... eventually i will disappear... one day... 

Quote from: Boygos on June 11, 2012, 04:58:25 AM
Well, I'm gonna help you do it. However, slayer, we'll still be here whenever you come back. I hope you check in sometimes, even though you said you probably wont be able too. Try and keep in touch, man.
Lol, thanks Boygos.
I appreciate all your help. But sadly, I hate to say it, under the circumstances I'm in, I WON'T be able to check in or even keep in touch. Not even on the weekends. Can't drop in at all.

Quote from: ShunGokuSatsu on June 11, 2012, 05:10:44 AM
Ryu if you need help I'll be here too man.
Thanks. Your skills are pretty sweet too.
Idk why your thread died. @.@

Quote from: slayermarth101 on June 11, 2012, 05:23:30 AM
Thanks. Your skills are pretty sweet too.
Idk why your thread died. @.@
Lol Thanks. I know why, I had to constantly leave  :-X but I'm back for good now.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on June 11, 2012, 03:20:20 AM
Yes. And I'm gonna pm you something to do so you can keep up the lighting of your CSP's so they aren't dull or "brawl-styled."


that pose will fit goku too xD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on June 11, 2012, 05:28:45 AM
that pose will fit goku too xD
Well I did use Goku's Kamehameha load animation for it. XD
Although I plan on making Goku's graphic somewhat better.
I just didn't know how to get Ryu's graphic to look like Anime's picture, so I tried my best

thats reminds me i am possible also soon needing better Goku CSPs for the update of the moveset as i will do soon
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Y.....you......you´re leaving?  :'(
Well, goodbye Slayer, and best of luck in real life!!!  ;D



my fav csp maker is leaving its a sad day :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Slayer, I used your method you showed me to make these...

How do they look?


June 11, 2012, 03:22:07 PM #899 Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 03:24:29 PM by Shun_One
Well, I'll offer to help out too. I didn't start my own thread because, hey, there were already awesome CSP makers around. But, since the need potentially calls for it, I'm available. Here's one I made to at least proove I can do something.



I lost this pose though...
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM