- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

None, actually. I'd just like the trainer himself, if possible.

Dawn
Gary
Red
Brock
And you already have Wes.



June 13, 2012, 01:15:51 AM #932 Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 01:19:26 AM by Boygos
Quote from: -Hero- on June 13, 2012, 01:08:40 AM
:vyse:
Thanks

You forgot the RE4 Model though :af:
I didn't save the pose.. can I get you a new one? I suck at perfects... besides these are a blast to pose. :af:

Post Merge: June 13, 2012, 01:19:26 AM

Quote from: Dark Pit on June 13, 2012, 12:21:39 AM
Ethan: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12029
Oshawott: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26355
Caterpie! :D :http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25836
Dragonite: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25999

Quote from: Dark Pit on June 13, 2012, 12:51:16 AM
ignroe my dragonite one. jsut use nano's charmander


@Haseyo, okedokee. Do they have to be perfect pose? Cuz those are boring, and I was thinking of doing different poses based on each character's personalities. (I loved the Pokemon show growing up)


Nope, spice them all up. I like having non-perfect poses.


Quote from: Haseyo on June 13, 2012, 01:21:38 AM
Nope, spice them all up. I like having non-perfect poses.
that's what I was hoping for ;)


Quote from: Boygos on June 13, 2012, 01:15:51 AM
I didn't save the pose.. can I get you a new one? I suck at perfects... besides these are a blast to pose. :af:
Yea sure!

Non-perfect pose or perfect. Doesn't matter :P

Quote from: Haseyo on June 13, 2012, 01:01:06 AM
None, actually. I'd just like the trainer himself, if possible.

Dawn
Gary
Red
Brock
And you already have Wes.


Quote from: -Hero- on June 13, 2012, 01:28:08 AM
Yea sure!

Non-perfect pose or perfect. Doesn't matter :P


Hi Boygos, ;D Just Wondering if you can make a pose(non pose or perfect pose,the one you want ) for my groudon import?


I really like this pose  ;D



Lol,feel my pains Boygos. ;)
Lol,jk.  But the none perfects are a blast to pose.
You probably see that yourself now. XD
The peerfects get REALLY boring.
That's why I don't use perfects. Probably why nano. Doesn't either. :P

And to save a pose:

1. Pose the character
2. Copy the pose from whatever frame its on
3. Set the number of frame for the animation to 1 and paste your pose on that 1 frame.
4. Right click the name of the animation yu used as the base and expport it.
5. Save it somewhere and poof, thar you go. ;)

And yes, Albafika, but I want it back when I return.

June 13, 2012, 02:19:04 AM #940 Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 02:27:29 AM by Haseyo
Poor Brock xD
Thanks though, they're awesome.

Oh and when I said Red, I meant the Red with the black bar across his face like it was in HG/SS.

Dis one:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


June 13, 2012, 02:28:22 AM #941 Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 02:50:49 AM by Boygos
Quote from: slayermarth101 on June 13, 2012, 02:18:03 AM
Lol,feel my pains Boygos. ;)
Lol,jk.  But the none perfects are a blast to pose.
You probably see that yourself now. XD
The peerfects get REALLY boring.
That's why I don't use perfects. Probably why nano. Doesn't either. :P

And to save a pose:

1. Pose the character
2. Copy the pose from whatever frame its on
3. Set the number of frame for the animation to 1 and paste your pose on that 1 frame.
4. Right click the name of the animation yu used as the base and expport it.
5. Save it somewhere and poof, thar you go. ;)

And yes, Albafika, but I want it back when I return.
Thanks man ;D
Posing is a blast! I love doing this!

Any chance that I could get my post? Like, the one where you update all my stuff for me? Yeah, it'd be easier if I could update that myself xD

Post Merge: June 13, 2012, 02:29:44 AM

Quote from: Anivernage on June 13, 2012, 02:13:58 AM
Hi Boygos, ;D Just Wondering if you can make a pose(non pose or perfect pose,the one you want ) for my groudon import?


I really like this pose  ;D


sure can do ;D

Post Merge: June 13, 2012, 02:31:25 AM

Quote from: Haseyo on June 13, 2012, 02:19:04 AM
Poor Brock xD
Thanks though, they're awesome.

Oh and when I said Red, I meant the Red with the black bar across his face like it was in HG/SS.

Dis one:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yes I'll get to it in a sec :P

Post Merge: June 13, 2012, 02:50:47 AM



i adore that last trainer pic  :happy:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on June 13, 2012, 02:56:39 AM
i adore that last trainer pic  :happy:

Yeah, I'm tearing up a little :af:

I want more requests for the trainers with their 3 pokemon in the back. Those are fun to make.


June 13, 2012, 03:12:09 AM #944 Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 03:28:12 AM by Haseyo
Alright, if you actually want more:

Use the ones you already gave me, and add these Pokemon:

Gary: Ridley, Totodile and Caterpie

Dawn: Garchomp, Mudkip, and Grotle

Brock: Dragonite, Oshawott, and Spyro

Shaded Red: Dark Lugia, Snivy, and Galvantula

Wes: Flygon, Piplup, and Suicune