Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

November 27, 2012, 04:14:21 AM #1605 Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 08:08:11 AM by Kagemaru
This pack... man, JRush you've outdone yourself. The only way it could be better is if you made it work with the second keyblade too. But I'm not asking for that... you've done more then enough. :D

I'll be rocking Oblivion, the Silver one that looks like a sorta cross... and maybe a couple other ones...

I'm actually about to stream some more animations.

Link: https://join.me/591-197-981

I was gonna focus on Hulk but I'm thinking I may do Dante... but we (me and JRush) still need to finalize what we want.

So if you wanna pop in so we can discuss that please do... also Chun-Li (but you're so busy with other stuff I'm not even rushin you on that one.)

So yeah... I'm streamin if anyone wants to watch.

Post Merge: November 27, 2012, 08:08:11 AM

You guys missed a good stream if you didn't pop in this time. xD

I showed off Pervy's new Luffy rig in detail and finished up Chun-Li's v1 animations.

I'll lay down a list of the differences that can be expected (at this point) of v1 and v2:

V1 does not have custom Taunts, v2 will
v1 does not have custom entry, v2 will
v1 does not have a different air Final Smash, v2 will. Currently, they are both the same as the ground FS. v2 will have a air FS similar to Marth's
v1 has only 1 Win/Wait, v2 MIGHT have 3

Aside from the above there might be some additions to that list but that will be based on v1 feedback. You guys should see a pattern by now... I release a v1 hoping for feedback and edits needed then v2 I try and fix those issues. Wolverine is a prime example.

---

Hulks animations were set back a bit... but he is making progress. I'll have to lower his size in PSA to something similar to Bowser in size but maybe a little bigger because his current size is huge...

---

Also, Sora feedback would be nice. The only thing I remember that needs adjusting is the Side-B since it can apparently be used infinitely in the air...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

November 27, 2012, 09:08:59 AM #1606 Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 09:10:13 AM by jrush64
Everyone's enjoying Sora to much for feedback. Anyway is her animations are truly done then can you send it to me so I can fix it with the new model.

As for the pack, the other keyblade. I figured it should stay oathkeeper because I didn't know which keyblades to put on the other arm. If you have suggestions lemme know, I'll change it as I still need to add the anti forms anyway.

may be use metal chocobo for the fenrir costume,kh1 ultima for the kh2 ultima weapon costume i have plenty of ideas for diffrent keyblade mixes,but the pack it self is still wonderful in every way

I was thinking to making them totally interchangable... so like... all the keyblades you currently have... just able to go onto the left hand as well. I didn't think it would be too hard but again... you've done enough.

I remember the name Metal chocobo... I think I liked that keyblade too.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

yeah it was the keyblade you get in kh1 after beating cloud

I get what you're saying but it's how to mix the keylades. Should they both use the same keyblades on both hands or mix them up.

I havent found any Kingdom Hearts 1 keyblades so that's why there's none there.


I have to write something for class. But I might stream tonight. I am off tomorrow so I'll definiteely stream then.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on November 28, 2012, 03:47:13 AM
I have to write something for class. But I might stream tonight. I am off tomorrow so I'll definiteely stream then.
ok kool ;) ill try to go on tomarrow if u dont tonight :D

November 28, 2012, 05:29:03 AM #1614 Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 06:26:17 AM by Kagemaru
Since I'm off tomorrow and I'm almost done with my school assignment, I may do a late night one tonight, but I'll definitely don one tomorrow too.

Post Merge: November 28, 2012, 06:26:17 AM

I just finished my school stuff and decided to do a late stream. :af:

https://join.me/625-107-885

Mainly gonna be PSAing Chun-Li but I could switch to Hulk, Dante, Sasuke... lots of things really.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

sasuke  ;D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

November 28, 2012, 06:14:53 PM #1616 Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 07:18:17 PM by Kagemaru
So I'm PSAing Chun-Li same as last night... may switch to something else. Depends on my mood.

Post Merge: November 28, 2012, 07:18:17 PM

https://join.me/663-701-878

Wow... forgot to post the stream link D:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Yes, I'm streaming that.

I forgot to post the link... like a dummy :/
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

watching the stream :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Stream is over for today... thank you everyone who came in and watched... there was a lot of things done today.

Probably wont stream as much for the next week or two because I'll be a bit busy. So Chun-Li's psa and Hulk's animations may take a while longer.

Feedback for Sora has been minimal so I'm assuming that the only issues are his floaty Side-b move and the lame looking glide, as well as the overlook with win animations...

I'll begin planning his v2 when I know what options I have as far as models go.
---

Hulk is making progress but as I said I'm gonna be slowing down on that due to a busy work week coming up. His moveset is gonna be some from MvC series and some custom made to look more Hulk like.

---

Chun-Li will more then likely be my next release. Her animations are done and her PSA work is pretty easy. What I'll need assistance with is GFX placements for her Final Smash and her forward smash.

Aside from that, she'll be pretty simple to PSA. so look forward to her v1. She also has a custom win/wait that I don't normally do for a v1. And unlike most of my hacks she also has all 4 of her waits made... So I've technically put more work into her then any other PSA to date. Hope you guys enjoy it.

---

Dante
Sanji
Luffy
Sasuke

They are all on hold for the following reasons:

Dante: Model edits need to be made.
Sanji: The model isn't working in game for an unknown reason. Once the model works in game it will be released because the moveset and the Psa are done (last I checked)

Luffy: Waiting on Mariodk to either do his part of the PSA or just give me his progress. Either way, once I have the up-to date psa for Luffy, he'll be beta tested and ready for a v1 release.

Sasuke: Slight model edits need to be made before animations can be done.

---

Any of my other projects not mentioned haven't been looked at since the last time I said anything about them.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.