Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Awesome for all stuff!

-----------
Love your sig, is epic!

*Turns and walks slowly away*


@kagemaru
luffy is my next PSA i just needing to finish the before timeskip PS3 model“s rig(only the shirt) and finish my win1/win1wait and i will start PSA rest of luffy
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

see my sig kagemaru xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Awesome Mariodk! and remember I'll help with any animations if needed. and Naruto I really wanna help with. Why are the pikmin clones hard?  You already made a gif of an attack using them... That means the code has already been made right? Its just animations isn't it?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on November 30, 2012, 01:34:24 AM
Awesome Mariodk! and remember I'll help with any animations if needed. and Naruto I really wanna help with. Why are the pikmin clones hard?  You already made a gif of an attack using them... That means the code has already been made right? Its just animations isn't it?
If i remember in that gif mariodk fuseed 2 narutos(the playable character and clone) in one mdl0 with custom boneset.


Also, difficult in the coding part.

I could be wrong >_>

That reminds me... What was left for you to do with iron man?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Was test the gfx and the PSA but...i lost the PSA and im going to improve the gfx :D
Will look epic...BELIEVE IT! LOL

How did you lose the PSA? I thought you said it was on your SD card...

Do you need me to re-send it? I may still have a copy.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Hey,

We should start Dante this weekend. I have a moveset planned finally.

I work most of Saturday but when I get off I'll start on it. Feel free to animate anything you want before that though.

Are we also collabing on Vergil?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on November 30, 2012, 03:17:37 PM
I work most of Saturday but when I get off I'll start on it. Feel free to animate anything you want before that though.

Are we also collabing on Vergil?
you never awnsered my pm lol just letting you know you forgot to add  the eye to ridley on the sig he has a blank space :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah we'll do Vergil. He doesn't have that many weapons and isn't as flashy as Dante so he'll be easier to do.

But Dante should be first cus he's Dante

November 30, 2012, 03:32:00 PM #1632 Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 04:39:31 AM by Kagemaru
You're right carnage, I did forget :af: I'll fix that the next time I have some time to animate/stream. Which may be later saturday night.

@J: I've got no qualms with that at all.

Post Merge: December 01, 2012, 02:50:10 AM

https://join.me/516-047-410

decided to stream tonight. Not gonna be on too late though since I have to be at work in the morning.

Edit:

So I've been streaming and I finished Chun-Li's normals. I'm getting Li to test them for me since he won the contest a while back.

I'm trying to get Zelda's Din's Fire to work for Chun-Li but I'm almost certain that it wont. I may have to make an artificial projectile because I'm not really good at editing authentic ones.

Specials aren't exactly my strong point, but I'm almost certain that the down special works (waiting on test). She has an air and a ground version that are two different moves.

So thats what I've been doing today >_>;

tomorrow I get off work early so I'll have more time to do stuff.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

December 01, 2012, 04:10:59 PM #1633 Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 04:14:46 PM by Ultraxwing
Sora has problems working over ROB, or when you have the PSA working.

and it has problems working with the latest Brawlbox; i try and port the MDL0 with the model of my choice but, when i just replace it, Brawlbox crashes.

i think i know the problem with ROB it's because that this pace is lacing .PAC just .PCS

and if i cannot port the MDL0 properly i cannot make .pac's for it to work over ROB.

NVM, i had the first costume called FitSora00 not FitRobot00; sorry, going to test it soon and give a full on Review.


REVIEW INCOMING
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Sorry if this is a really stupid question, but will this work over Marth's moveset or only the Sora PSA? Also while I'm asking, say I got the Sora PSA. Would Marth imports work on the Sora PSA? Sorry, I used to be in the brawl hacking scene about 4 years ago lol, I'm not sure what all I can and can't do with PSA's and imports.