Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34


Yes.

I'm gonna send over Ridley to Carnage in a few minutes, then I'm gonna stream Akuma animations... and yanno... probably get frustrated about halfway through and switch to someone else >_>;
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Now that Roxas is complete.  Ok. Tomorrow i'll rerig Dante fully and get the toon link to you.

Alrighty.

Also: https://join.me/900-391-060

Streaming.

I still have Ridley up if anyone wants to see it.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 08, 2012, 10:20:53 PM
Alrighty.

Also: https://join.me/900-391-060

Streaming.

I still have Ridley up if anyone wants to see it.
I told you to let me know >_>
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

I was supposed to give you some tips on how to PSA >_>;

Totally slipped my mind. But anyway... Very long stream today.

Akuma: New model but frustrating because the rig isn't that great. Didn't do too much with him today. Waiting on Jokekid's model.

Ridley: Finished his FS, showed it off a bunch of times.. Did a new side-tilt and side-tilt-up (this one will probably not be used). Did his new wait and put them onto every animation that needed them EXCEPT (I just realized this) the SpecialLwStart... So Carnage... yeah... may wanna just copy/paste the wait 1 to that animation. takes liek 3 seconds.

Chun-Li: Got a lot of her PSA done thanks to Carnage. I understand how specials work a bit better now. Learned a lot. Her animations ARE done... and now I just need someone to in-game test her.

Hulk: Progress is fairly slow because I'm making the moveset up as I go. The attacks that I need are:

AAA
Up-Tilt
Down-Tilt
Neutral Air attack
Back Air attack
Neutral  Special
Air Final Smash

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


Quote from: Kagemaru on December 09, 2012, 04:33:05 AM
I was supposed to give you some tips on how to PSA >_>;

Totally slipped my mind. But anyway... Very long stream today.

Akuma: New model but frustrating because the rig isn't that great. Didn't do too much with him today. Waiting on Jokekid's model.

Ridley: Finished his FS, showed it off a bunch of times.. Did a new side-tilt and side-tilt-up (this one will probably not be used). Did his new wait and put them onto every animation that needed them EXCEPT (I just realized this) the SpecialLwStart... So Carnage... yeah... may wanna just copy/paste the wait 1 to that animation. takes liek 3 seconds.

Chun-Li: Got a lot of her PSA done thanks to Carnage. I understand how specials work a bit better now. Learned a lot. Her animations ARE done... and now I just need someone to in-game test her.

Hulk: Progress is fairly slow because I'm making the moveset up as I go. The attacks that I need are:

AAA
Up-Tilt
Down-Tilt
Neutral Air attack
Back Air attack
Neutral  Special
Air Final Smash


Did I hear Chun-Li testers?
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

lol I watched my Roxas own Sora in a CPu vs Cpu match. But there's a giant Keyblade which appears when Sora blocks. That must be a gfx issue.

We need to find a way to make both work without glitches.

Quote from: jrush64 on December 09, 2012, 02:21:16 PM
lol I watched my Roxas own Sora in a CPu vs Cpu match. But there's a giant Keyblade which appears when Sora blocks. That must be a gfx issue.

We need to find a way to make both work without glitches.
That giant Keyblade glitch should have been fixed by now. :/
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Indeed. That must have not been fixed when I uploaded the update. I'll fix that later today.

And lol Roxas owning Sora... Computer fights are crazy with movesets cause the ai doesn't know what to do with them most times.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


I think I'll some of Sora's gfx into Roxas so they don't glitch. But that'll be an update.

Maybe later. I promised my grandmother I'd go to church with her today. So we're in the car. Around 2 though I will probably.

j is that gfx glitch only with Sora vs Roxas or Sora vs anyone?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.