Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

you started your stream when it was already 4 am here lol i was sleeping xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


December 06, 2012, 03:13:49 AM #1682 Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 05:09:51 AM by Kagemaru
Well... I just got off work.

I've been up since 6am since I had to go to a meeting that was 2 hours away (and 2 hours back)

I work 2 to close tomorrow but I'm off Friday Saturday and Sunday.

I'll be gone this weekend with no computer internet but I'll have my laptop and able to animate and PSA while I'm gone. Not sure how much work I'll get done though.

Other then that, I'll be streaming during next week probably.

Post Merge: December 07, 2012, 05:08:48 AM

Fixing Sora in anticipation for Jrush64's Roxas release tomorrow.

https://join.me/540-392-549
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Wewt! My cable is currently out. Your timing is perfect. :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sora v1.5 is nearly ready to be released.

I call it 1.5 because this version just has additions that the first one didn't have.

- New Grab
- Fixed Wins/Waits
- Fixed Attacks

v2 will bee a somewhat new concept which will have Valor Form activated via Taunt/Taking enough damage. And his Final Smash will be either Final Form doing a combo or as an added bonus, Anit-Form doing a combo... I'll see if they will both fit in the same motion file. If not then I'll just have to put them in two different .pacs and you guys will have to choose which one you want.
----

Thats all I did for today. Didn't work on anything else but I plan to this weekend. I just wont be able to stream it.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Nooo! I pushed the wrong wote!
How do I unwote?  @..@ I meant to push that I am of course exited for it, not the "no" alternative O..o
You Never Know!


Quote from: zutox on December 07, 2012, 04:43:45 PM
Nooo! I pushed the wrong vote!
How do I unvote?  @..@ I meant to push that I am of course exited for it, not the "no" alternative O..o
Fixed
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

December 07, 2012, 06:54:04 PM #1688 Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 07:10:39 PM by Kagemaru
Since I'm still lacking my emulated/iso version of Brawl, I need someone to test my fixes.

You HAVE to be able to get me back feedback within the hour that I give it to you though.

Any takers?

Edit:

Did anyone notice the Akuma model in the vault? With rigged hands :af2:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


Sorry, I got someone already. Thanks though

Its just some minor changes to the current PSA so no one is missing out on much.

So to conclude my work with Sora for the time being:

- New Forward Grab
- New Guarding Animations
- Fixed Air-Combo attacks
- Fixed Side-Special
- Fixed Win/Waits
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


December 07, 2012, 08:25:56 PM #1692 Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 11:57:32 PM by Kagemaru
Also, to make it clear...

Work on Akuma will resume due to having a new model. I'll probably try to release him and Chun-Li at the same time or fix Ryu and Ken and release him with them.

STREET FIGHTER!!!

(Isn't even a fan of the series.)

Post Merge: December 07, 2012, 11:57:32 PM

https://join.me/234-165-142

Streaming Akuma animations
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

*reads title*
do you want my new akuma over ganon?
very clean rig if i may say so myself, it's pretty old and never released it, it's one of those never released hacks i have...

Sure. Send it over. I'll take a gander at it.

If its better then the model I already am using then for sure I'm gonna use it.

Is it done? Cause with Hulk you just sent me a .brres file. >_>;
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.