Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

i have on slight question about chun-li psa.Will it effect spider man psa besides in 1 of his taunts that uses a external graphic.
hacks in progress:
4.gambit psa
3.guile/charile psa
2.evil ryu:complete waiting to post.
1.umvc3 v-joe:complete waiting 2 post.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 04, 2012, 02:45:53 AM #1666 Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 04:01:54 PM by SonicUnderground316
Quote from: Kagemaru on December 03, 2012, 09:11:10 PM
I'm actually thinking about that gfx. Because I needed something to go with the f smash and final smash.

Currently the psa size is also smaller then Zelda's default psa so it may fit.

That would be great but it would look weird to use that model for the Final Smash though cause the Kikosho is supposed to be a perfect sphere. The Kikoken look to obviously point in a direction. I suggest using an GFX/model similar to the Spirit Bomb from the Goku PSA but more transparent or better  yet,  something like the rasengan from CON Naruto PSA with a "shrinking and expanding" animation in both case preferably  like in the the MvC serie. Don't know if this last part is clear but basically it act like a beating heart if that make any sense (anyway, i'm pretty sure i put a gif or a video on the thread).

Btw, Do you still have the model ? You might have notice that the link I gave you doesn't work anymore i ask Demonboy to repair it.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Well, I finally have access to my Wii again, so here's my thoughts on Sora:

I like the fact he's based more on combos rather than raw power, just like in KH 2.
His forward aerial works really well, I especially like that sweetspot you put in there.

I have difficulty using his down air effectively. I think the move is signaled a little too much, which makes it hard to land a lot of the hits.
I also can't seem to get the magic to work, even with the instructions, but I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong.
The only other issues I see have already been said, such as the side special and starting out as Valor Form.

Overall, I think this is the most accurate Sora PSA there is so far, and it's fun to play as. Can't wait until the next version!

Quote from: Carnage on December 03, 2012, 09:11:48 PM
where did the stream go? damn i missed it :S
-_- same here carnage.... same here :P

Oh... That was yesterday. I just forgot to change the topic title.

I didn't stream anything today. I was GONNA but then I decided to spend that time trying to set up dolphin and download the brawl iso and stuff so I can do hacks and test all on my computer.

Now I'm watching MiB3
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

December 04, 2012, 04:01:30 PM #1670 Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 04:02:29 PM by SonicUnderground316
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


So... what do you think ?
お前はもう死んでいる。

The GFX for the Rasengan for the naruto PSA is aura sphere.

I basically need a GFX that is spherical in shape that can go around her entire body and be a decent size.

The forward smash I just need a ball that can go in pretty much the palm of her hand.

Whatever works is fine. I just don't know how to import GFX.

Also no, I never downloaded the model cause I wasn't really focused on Chun-Li at the time.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 04, 2012, 04:07:41 PM
The GFX for the Rasengan for the naruto PSA is aura sphere.

I basically need a GFX that is spherical in shape that can go around her entire body and be a decent size.

The forward smash I just need a ball that can go in pretty much the palm of her hand.

Whatever works is fine. I just don't know how to import GFX.

Also no, I never downloaded the model cause I wasn't really focused on Chun-Li at the time.
kagemaru you should know how to import gfx from one brawl file to another  by now its the easies thing ever :S if you stream i will teach you  very easily. unless you mean importing a gfx from outside brawl files thats is with model importers tough.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My knowledge ofhow to move a GFX from anywhere to anywhere else is 0

I know how to make GFX show up and position them... but thats simple and came with learning how to animate.

If its easy, thats cool too. I just currently don't know how to do it. There is a time when people just don't know things xD
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

December 04, 2012, 04:30:09 PM #1674 Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 05:00:40 PM by SonicUnderground316
Quote from: Kagemaru on December 04, 2012, 04:07:41 PM
The GFX for the Rasengan for the naruto PSA is aura sphere.

I basically need a GFX that is spherical in shape that can go around her entire body and be a decent size.

The forward smash I just need a ball that can go in pretty much the palm of her hand.

Whatever works is fine. I just don't know how to import GFX.

Also no, I never downloaded the model cause I wasn't really focused on Chun-Li at the time.

Too bad you didn't download it, like I said I ask demon boy about it but he did answer back yet. Also, well the spirit bomb effect look like the MvC 1 and 2 kikosho while the Rasengan/aura sphere look a lot like the MvC3 version (but with a different color though):

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The spirit bomb seems legit in my opinion for the front smash (especialy if there a way to add the wind around it like the rasengan).
お前はもう死んでいる。

like i said if you want to know do a stream and i will tech you in like 5 mins its the easiest thing to do really with the new bb
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicUnderground316 on December 04, 2012, 04:30:09 PM
Too bad you didn't download it, like I said I ask demon boy about it but he did answer back yet. Also, well the spirit bomb effect look like the MvC 1 and 2 kikosho while the Rasengan/aura sphere look a lot like the MvC3 version (but with a different color though):

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The spirit bomb seems legit in my opinion for the front smash (especialy if there a way to add the wind around it like the rasengan).
@last part, thats easy kage just need to copy/paste the subroutine and has the wind. Since is a common gfx.

Also its necesary to learn how to make custom gfx, kage .

Most of psas(not only yours) have universal Brawl gfx, which i dont like much, custom gfx and good animations is what attracts me to a psa :P

Quote from: Anivernage on December 04, 2012, 07:26:24 PM
@last part, thats easy kage just need to copy/paste the subroutine and has the wind. Since is a common gfx.

Also its necesary to learn how to make custom gfx, kage .

Most of psas(not only yours) have universal Brawl gfx, which i dont like much, custom gfx and good animations is what attracts me to a psa :P


Yeah it make the PSA look more official and unique.
お前はもう死んでいる。

https://join.me/179-599-134

Actually streaming this time...

Who's gonna teach me how to do gfx stuff? :af:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Too bad i cant watch the streams. Hopefully ill get my pc soon.
Thats why ill get back in track....so no more lol/troll posts from me for now on. No, im not kidding.

Ill help you with Iron Man and Sasuke project.
And ill have chances to finally make streams myself.