Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on April 29, 2013, 01:45:16 AM
Look what I found so quickly. :af: So now we have SFX.

SSFIV English Voice Clips - Juri

Close your eyes while watching the video.

Well thank you ^_^, i totaly forgot to seach for them lol sorry !

A video is up soon? That great news !
お前はもう死んでいる。

More good news...

The play testing is going well...

Everything is animated (with the exception of victory animations, BUT I did entry animation...) and now I'm just getting the bugs out.

Down special air is still a tad buggy as she doesn't transition into the ground correctly. Her dive kick, when she reaches the ground is supposed to change action into a special landing animation I made for her. It doesn't do that.

Lastly, her feung shui mode is working fine. I just need to get the GFX in the right places and then I can finish PSAing her upgraded moves.

If all goes well, I may be able to release her this weekend if not very early into next week.

As an additional side note, the super special finisher thingy where she does the whole "that felt good, didn't it?" thing with her leg, I'm not sure if I can make that an alternate grab but I'll try. Due to her grab like state with the leg at the end, its not gonna work like any other combo FS. But I'll keep trying.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Alright so Juri is complete. I'll post a vid in a bit. Here are some screens.





Me gusta...

My SD card is misplaced... (I'm pretty sure my cousin borrowed it without telling me) so I can't test/play with this myself.

A note to everyone... the moveset had a few complications so everything in SonicUnderground's request isn't in there... but I should also note I didn't take his request, but simply used it as a guide to make the psa.

She's got 90% of what he requested though... even custom taunts which I rarely feel motivated enough to do fully.

Her Feung Shui mode works like... when its activated, you can attack 15 times before it turns off... So be cautious.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

May 06, 2013, 09:27:06 PM #2104 Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 09:31:20 PM by SonicUnderground316
Quote from: Kagemaru on May 06, 2013, 09:18:10 PM
Me gusta...

My SD card is misplaced... (I'm pretty sure my cousin borrowed it without telling me) so I can't test/play with this myself.

A note to everyone... the moveset had a few complications so everything in SonicUnderground's request isn't in there... but I should also note I didn't take his request, but simply used it as a guide to make the psa.

She's got 90% of what he requested though... even custom taunts which I rarely feel motivated enough to do fully.

Her Feung Shui mode works like... when its activated, you can attack 15 times before it turns off... So be cautious.

Do you need some one for test/play ? Since you said you cannot test her yourself i'm assuming you do. If that the case then i'd be happy to help (if you want me to of course)!

@jrush64 : This is great can't wait for the vid... and the realese of course ;D ! It's neat to see you guy using the texture i made too LOL !
お前はもう死んでいる。

Video Up!!

Juri Han Moveset Preview

She should be released in an hour or less.

Quote from: SonicUnderground316 on May 06, 2013, 09:27:06 PMIt's neat to see you guy using the texture i made too LOL !
Well the original version pretty much had a flat texture. :P Also, did you ever notice the skin color on her face and body don't match?

Anyways, can't wait for Juri. ;D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Thanks for the offer SU, but we've got it covered now. Doing finishing touches...

I'd make her Feung Shui cinematic if I could test. But alas...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


Quote from: Kagemaru on May 06, 2013, 11:29:53 PMThanks for the offer SU, but we've got it covered now. Doing finishing touches... I'd make her Feung Shui cinematic if I could test. But alas...
Oh it better be like this. :srs:

Super Street Fighter IV 'Juri Ultra I Combo' HQ
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Her body movements... yes but not the camera. I can't make camera accurately without being able to ingame test.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

May 07, 2013, 02:07:07 AM #2111 Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 02:16:34 AM by Chaos_Knight
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31982

Do I win? :happy:

And I soooooooooo did not expect her SSFIV model. :O Though the model does have some holes....especially around her chest. O.e

But I hope Nano and SJS still do their version.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

May 07, 2013, 03:17:32 AM #2112 Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 03:18:25 AM by Nanobuds
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on May 07, 2013, 02:07:07 AM

But I hope Nano and SJS still do their version. finishes the texture on Nano's version!

Fixed :V

Lol. J surprised me with that model tbh.

But its cool for now. I'm just happy I managed to get a hack done in 2 weeks. Though it could be polished a bit better.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

The reason why the model is like that is because I rigged her in a hurry and had to optimize her because I knew Sheik's file size was low. I'll probably rerig her when i have the time with a better optimized model and her other SF4 costume.