Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

May 07, 2013, 07:45:30 PM #2115 Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 07:48:21 PM by A Bloody Canadian
Quote from: Kagemaru on May 06, 2013, 11:29:53 PM
I'd make her Feung Shui cinematic if I could test. But alas...

I'm curious...

I'm on a 3DS at school right now, so I won't be able to see it. But when I do get my hands on it... I'll give you my opinions...

Awesome.

I read your tutorial on how to do it. But the camera angles have to be tested in game which I can't do for the time being.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I''m trying out Juri right now. She's great even though it does feel weird for some of her attack to not have that purple flame thing she does with her legs. Are you gonna try to add that with the Ness port? Also, is Juri supposed to still be able to attacks and specials even after using Up-B? I find that kinda cheap.

Speaking of Up-B, how about making it work like this.
SFXT - Juri Kaisen Dankairaku
Notice the last kick.

It would work kinda like Cloud's Up-B.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I could add that kick in...

Also, when I tried adding the glow to other moves, the PSA froze. This was a last minute annoyance so I just released it as is...

But I do intend to fix the GFX issue with her kicks in Feng Shui mode once I get my SD back.

And I intended her Up special to only work once but not go into special fall state. Her side special isn't very good for recovery so I didn't want that going into special fall either. But you're only supposed to use them both once in the air.

If thats not how it works currently, that's a mistake on me and J's part for not catching that. Its such a hassle not being able to test yourself...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Hey Kagemaru, I made a video of your Juri PSA in action, I'll show you the awesome video as soon as I upload it to YouTube.

Just post it here.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

May 08, 2013, 03:15:32 AM #2121 Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 03:23:11 AM by Chaos_Knight
I also find the Air Down-B to be a little slow. Though perhaps I keep thinking of the Street Fighter-feel everytime I play as Juri in Brawl. It just so weird when youre playing as a character from a fighting game in another fighting game with a different style of gameplay. x.x
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I got that feeling too.

I used a momentum code to move her. But when I get around to fixing things, I'll change it to transN.... It'll have more horizontal movement though.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on May 08, 2013, 03:10:08 AM
Just post it here.



alright, here's the awesome video of Juri fighting Crash bandicoot, zero, and Lightning.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCMcio770Gc

May 08, 2013, 05:39:42 AM #2124 Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 10:13:27 AM by Kagemaru
The video is cool an all but you have a nasty habbit of forgetting I'm only interested in watching competitive brawl videos... Items + over charged PSAs isn't really my speed. Thanks anyway.

Edit: So I found my SD card and there are some things that I need to fix with Juri.

- She needs to Flash on every move when in Feng Shui mode.
- I have to re-make her Entry animation since I apparently deleted it accidentally. Very annoying.
- I need to make her Up Special not do what it does... (It currently can be done twice in the air, but then doing the up-air pushes you up anyway.)
- Have to make the down special air first kick actually make you flinch.
- Make the Feng Shui mode activate with over 100 damage. The code is there but its not working in-game.
- Make her Neutral special Air not be used to air stall infinitely.

These are things I wish I'd have been able to see before releasing. But meh... she's 100% playable with no issues. The only one thats an actual problem is her up and neutral special.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

im attempting a cleaner texture for juri, the resized one is messed up, and i dont blame anyone :P

Hey Kagemaru, I actually at 1st put Juri over yoshi and she worked almost perfectly, but
there were 2 problems I did not understands, her side B attack on ground and in the air
became 999% damage one hit kill when I did not even change the damage on her side B, lol.

I did this because I have spiderman and wanted to keep him too, but now I put Juri back over
sheik and spiderman is now over yoshi and works almost perfectly, except his side b spider swing
GFX don't show up.

Quote from: narutofan1 on May 10, 2013, 02:51:49 PM
Hey Kagemaru, I actually at 1st put Juri over yoshi and she worked almost perfectly, but
there were 2 problems I did not understands, her side B attack on ground and in the air
became 999% damage one hit kill when I did not even change the damage on her side B, lol.

I did this because I have spiderman and wanted to keep him too, but now I put Juri back over
sheik and spiderman is now over yoshi and works almost perfectly, except his side b spider swing
GFX don't show up.

So I am not the only one who tried this? XD I had the exact same results and decided to just leave Juri out because of that. I want to keep spiderman and I don't want his web string to be invisible. I wish Juri would be ported over a character with a perfect rel port so we could place her where we wanted her.
You Never Know!

if not on sheik
a better model and texture would be possible

also
have a soft textured face


Thats awesome Joke...

But yeah... I don't know how to port people so unless someone volunteers... she's gonna be on Sheik. I use Spider-Man as well... but meh...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.