Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 22, 2013, 03:25:57 PM
I don't wanna keep asking J for favors xD I gotta be able to walk on my own two feet.

Adding to the Pac file wont allow me to animate it in brawl box...
why not you add it to the pac file make a 2 frame animation and check  the flag for loop on the animation on the pac(yes animations have flags outside of the psa flags) then make it appear as an ext gfx on bone lets say hipn and reduce falco/fox/wolf to 0,01 inside the gfx and boom you got a ship that appears on  the hipn and  whatever you animate will work
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 22, 2013, 01:09:17 AM
Mario: Fireball Shoryuken.
Mario does a type of prep animation that ignites his hands on fire. Then, he does 3 shoryuken ala Ken... each with a fire trail and the last one sending the target flying. Each uppercut goes higher.
That sounds interesting, being a Street Fighter fan myself. xD
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

July 22, 2013, 07:16:33 PM #2177 Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 03:29:56 AM by Kagemaru
@Carnage: Not even gonna pretend I understood how I should do most of that... but I think I can poke around and figure it out.

@Chaos: Ironically enough... I don't really like street fighter that much. The game... I like the characters though...

Post Merge: July 23, 2013, 03:29:56 AM

https://join.me/225-937-952

streaming... Nothing in particular... just streaming animations.

Join me is being a [censored] so only a few slots are available atm. But thats not a problem my streams don't usually get that many people.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Kage I'm just curious, are you involved with the animations for an upcoming Luffy PSA?

Yeah to a degree.

The one Pervy is releasing was initially mostly my animations. Then stuff happened and we decided to do two different projects.

Then my computer crashed... so my project is mostly up in smoke unless JRush still has Luffy stuff...

But Pervy's still has a lot of animations I did.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

July 24, 2013, 07:30:07 AM #2180 Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 08:15:43 AM by jrush64
Kage and I might do a brand new Luffy though. But I need to finish rigging the model. We had plans to do a current luffy moveset. Might still happen once were done with most of our WIP's.

Post Merge: July 24, 2013, 08:15:43 AM

Also you need to PSA Naruto's throws, I can't do that.

Quote from: jrush64 on July 24, 2013, 07:30:07 AM
Kage and I might do a brand new Luffy though. But I need to finish rigging the model. We had plans to do a current luffy moveset. Might still happen once were done with most of our WIP's.

Awesome. The work you guys do is always top notch!

Alright. Send me the updated PSA and Motionfile (I assume you did something to them since I sent them back to you)

And I'll PSA them.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I havent touched the file since u sent them to me. So you can just psa with the one you have.

Got it.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

July 31, 2013, 02:30:02 AM #2185 Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 03:17:51 AM by Anivernage
Btw cool! youre back
Im not at all :af:
But this time we will finish iron man. Im planning on giving him an Unibeam like SSB4 Samus FS.
Also if you can provide a .obj version of the .mesh tifa file i could rig her, if she isnt too high poly, in that case ill need to optimize her, but that would take time.

Ignore GanonG0d81, Anivernage. I took care of him.

Do you want to start Dante now? You can start animating him as I have a model for him with all the weapons.

Hm... Guess we could start Dante. Send the model...

Anivernage: yeah I'm kinda back. Still busy, but with time to hack. I'll see if Tifa had .obj stuff to send.

@Everyone: requested Pervy make some edits to Spiderman's model so I can start his v2 psa. I didn't wanna bother you with it j cause I felt bad not coming through with the only favor you've asked from me.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

/Is this V2 Spiderman compatible with the MvC pkm trainer team or just via sheik?

Should be compatible... I'll have to talk with the guy who made the MvC pack though to make sure.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.