Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on July 11, 2013, 04:47:09 PM
No.

You have to open his moveset file in BrawlBox.
Ugh, I don't know how to edit it that way :(

Well...

I'm back. New computer and everything.

SADLY, I couldn't back up anything... which reeeeeeeeeeeeeally sucks... cause that means I lost my WiPs, Music, Porn, and other stuff...

Really gonna miss that porn though... so much hentai... just... in the wind...

*tear*

Jokes aside...

I'm back, and once I get back into the swing of things, I'll start animating again. Dunno what I wanna do though... Kinda discouraged cause I lost all my Sora work. You have NO idea how long it took to make AntiForm's animations...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 19, 2013, 10:23:36 PM
Well...

I'm back. New computer and everything.

SADLY, I couldn't back up anything... which reeeeeeeeeeeeeally sucks... cause that means I lost my WiPs, Music, Porn, and other stuff...

Really gonna miss that porn though... so much hentai... just... in the wind...

*tear*

Jokes aside...

I'm back, and once I get back into the swing of things, I'll start animating again. Dunno what I wanna do though... Kinda discouraged cause I lost all my Sora work. You have NO idea how long it took to make AntiForm's animations...
Sucks for the porn and hentai. :oshi:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Lol its a running gag really...

But I did have a heafty vault of hentai doujins that I hadn't gotten around to reading. Oh well...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Always a downside to new computers

Upside is that it's easier to download porn now!

Don't forget the antivirus

Anyways....

I missed you  :srs:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So Kage now that your pc is fixed, would you  be willing to finish off Naruto and Sasuke's final smashes? That's all that's left.

Glade to see you again around here kage
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yes J...

Yes I would.

Thanks Carnage.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

i come and all i see is porn talk...
welcome back sir.

July 22, 2013, 01:09:17 AM #2169 Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 05:58:54 AM by Kagemaru
Lol :D

But so currently I'm finishing up Naruto and Sasuke.

I guess I could stream what I'm doing. I'll post again with a link if i decide to


Post Merge: July 22, 2013, 01:12:18 AM

https://join.me/525-934-240

Decided to.

After I finish up Naruto and Sasuke, I've decided that I'm gonna make new Final Smashes for some characters.

First up on the list is Sonic.

Sonic's new final smash: Chaos Control
Sonic prepares to run across the screen. Then he takes off in the blink of an eye, and the first person he meets, Time slows down (super speed) he pulls out an emerald, and does a thing. Then time actually stops. At this point, sonic begins to do something similar to Omin Slash.

I could be convinced in doing something similar for Shadow.... but different.

Mario: Fireball Shoryuken.
Mario does a type of prep animation that ignites his hands on fire. Then, he does 3 shoryuken ala Ken... each with a fire trail and the last one sending the target flying. Each uppercut goes higher.

Donkey Kong: Monkey Beat-Down
A 10 hit combo of monster strength which will look like it REALLY hurts... Can't give too much detail atm, but use your immagination.

I WANT to make an Air Raid for Falco/Fox/Wolf but I would need someone to rig their ships to a model so I could animate it.



Edit 2:

Done streaming for the night. Naruto's Rasen Shuriken ground is done. Planetary Rasengan Ground is done, Throws are done (all 4 custom throws), Sasuke's Kirin(ground) is done.

So once I talk to J about how he wants those things to work in the air exactly... I'm done animating for the night.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


dont they have the ships riged on the entry? i mean theres no way you can bend the ship and what not.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Their ships are articles...

I need them rigged to a bone in the model so I can animate it.

Naruto better damn well beat Shadow... mofo got too much [censored] to NOT beat shadow.

Rasen Shurikens... Shadow Clones... Vermilion Rasegan, Rasengan Barage, Chakra Mode, Sage Mode...

Madness.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 22, 2013, 03:07:54 PM
Their ships are articles...

I need them rigged to a bone in the model so I can animate it.

Naruto better damn well beat Shadow... mofo got too much [censored] to NOT beat shadow.

Rasen Shurikens... Shadow Clones... Vermilion Rasegan, Rasengan Barage, Chakra Mode, Sage Mode...

Madness.
just export the model and textures and  add them as an ext gfx on the pac file  preety simple imo and jrush always goes all out doing modes lol ichigo has 4 diferent models changers on him lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't wanna keep asking J for favors xD I gotta be able to walk on my own two feet.

Adding to the Pac file wont allow me to animate it in brawl box...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.