Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

September 10, 2013, 10:09:11 PM #2205 Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 03:48:59 AM by Kagemaru
Quote from: zutox on September 10, 2013, 07:47:27 PM
People all over the world download and enjoy your work, it's work that makes Brawl worth playing :)

For you guys maybe. Me... I made it. Its slightly less fun by myself.

@J: Just let me know when and what you need.

Post Merge: September 11, 2013, 03:48:59 AM

Preview in vote thingy...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 10, 2013, 10:09:11 PM
For you guys maybe. Me... I made it. Its slightly less fun by myself.

@J: Just let me know when and what you need.

Post Merge: September 11, 2013, 03:48:59 AM

Preview in vote thingy...
that move is sick
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Z...Zangief...is that you in that shell..?
You Never Know!


That makes me want to play bowser more than anyone.

So... I have been persuaded into finishing a long since overdue hack.

Tifa.

Her motion file was finished a long long long time ago, but never PSA'd. And with brawlbox shrinking PSA size now, she'll probably fit over ZSS as intended.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 27, 2013, 07:21:15 PM
So... I have been persuaded into finishing a long since overdue hack.

Tifa.

Lemme guess.

Kit persuaded you?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

If you do Tifa, It means I dont have to do her. I hadnt even started mine. Just have the costumes.

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 27, 2013, 07:21:15 PM
So... I have been persuaded into finishing a long since overdue hack.

Tifa.

Her motion file was finished a long long long time ago, but never PSA'd. And with brawlbox shrinking PSA size now, she'll probably fit over ZSS as intended.


all that waiting and hoping for this announcement, wow it's so great to hear you will be finishing her :-)

You Never Know!

Actually no. It wasn't Kit. But ironically enough, it was her that inspired me to start the hack in the first place all those months ago. Her Final Smash that she made is still in this PSA until I make a replacement one...

Also, J, you have models of her? Can I have a couple? The one I'm using is terribly out of date.

And if this goes well, I'll be motivated to work on Cloud and Sephiroth like we had planned.

The guy that persuaded me to do it was Kienamaru. I gave him access to my media fire a while ago and he told me that he was gonna psa what I'd done since 90% of her animations were complete.

Pretty much everything is already done on her. Even her throws. The only thing I've been doing to her is touching up old animations and changing a few for Kien since he wanted a couple different moves. She's based mostly off FFVII now instead of Dissidia which still works for me.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Well I still need the Omnislash from advent children for the cloud moveset. My sephiroth is complete though.

Oh, well I can do Omin Slash. Is that all thats left of Cloud?

just go ahead and send me all those things.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


Tifa previews complements of Amarythe:

Up Tilt
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Side Tilt
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Up Smash
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Forward Throw
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Got a new model from JRush so I have to fix her hair a bit so the last pic if what her hair is like w/o said fix. 
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Looking good. Honestly, even though I was going to make a Tifa I had no idea what moves to give her. Hell I still don't know what moves to give her.

I can help PSA some of her moves like I did for Juri. As long as i don't have to animate.