Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Boygos, please send me the new model :D

I'll be working on Sanji and Wolverine today...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Hey Kage. Have you been told about this weird glitch with Sanji where the opponent can get stuck under his foot?

Quote from: Solar99 on June 16, 2012, 11:04:07 PM
Hey Kage. Have you been told about this weird glitch with Sanji where the opponent can get stuck under his foot?
its because we have not given him a forward throw. the next release will have it
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on June 16, 2012, 11:53:57 PM
its because we have not given him a forward throw. the next release will have it
Oh alright then.

yeah thats the reason.

Also, I got a report about my iron Man hack not working. I'm about to fix that now.

Edit: I just found out someone made a Thor PSA... guess I don't have to anymore. *Walks away*
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Any Captain America progress? What was wrong with the new one Nano rerigged? I'm gonna fix it right now, Nano gave me the .Max.


I need a Shield attached to a bone thats not a child of HipN bone.

The last one he gave me had the shield attached to his arm. THAT shield is perfect. THAT shield doesn't ned to go anywhere.

I just need a second one attached to a bone (custom or the throwN bone will do) that moves on its own and NOT with the rest of the body. Its for throwing purposes and for when he removes it from his arm but also moves.

So two shields... The first one on his arm is perfect. Its single bound to one bone so I can scale it to 0 when need be, so its fine. I just need a second one attached to a new bone or the throwN bone so that when I scale the arm one down, I can have his body move without having to move the Shield in every frame.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

June 17, 2012, 06:21:28 AM #622 Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 04:06:30 PM by SonicUnderground316
Quote from: Kagemaru on June 17, 2012, 12:49:26 AM
yeah thats the reason.

Also, I got a report about my iron Man hack not working. I'm about to fix that now.

Edit: I just found out someone made a Thor PSA... guess I don't have to anymore. *Walks away*

Well i think you should either keep doing your version or at least gives the animations you've done so far to the person responsable of this new Thor PSA. His version (though i'm pretty sure it a V.1) has nothing special at the moment. There not much new animations and the one that are custom doesn't look as good as yours so if you want to gave up on Thor i'd say it would help this dude a lot to have yours animations (if he want them of course, i'm not speaking for him here). What do you think ?
お前はもう死んでいる。

I'll send him a PM and see what he thinks.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on June 17, 2012, 05:24:43 PM
I'll send him a PM and see what he thinks.

That's the best solution i think. Imo, when people work on the same project, they should help each other more (at least share animations like that) cause even if they have different visions they want the same character in the game.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Well I sent him one. He said he'd think about it but he was working on other things. So I don't expect much.

Anywhoo, I've been told that I'll be getting a Luffy model tomorrow, so 'll have to kick my work ethic into high gear.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on June 17, 2012, 12:59:46 AM
I need a Shield attached to a bone thats not a child of HipN bone.

The last one he gave me had the shield attached to his arm. THAT shield is perfect. THAT shield doesn't ned to go anywhere.

I just need a second one attached to a bone (custom or the throwN bone will do) that moves on its own and NOT with the rest of the body. Its for throwing purposes and for when he removes it from his arm but also moves.

So two shields... The first one on his arm is perfect. Its single bound to one bone so I can scale it to 0 when need be, so its fine. I just need a second one attached to a new bone or the throwN bone so that when I scale the arm one down, I can have his body move without having to move the Shield in every frame.
I think i can attach the shield to whatever bone i want to just like carnage did with my hammer on smbz luigi.

Quote from: SouthCraft on June 18, 2012, 02:08:49 PM
I think i can attach the shield to whatever bone i want to just like carnage did with my hammer on smbz luigi.
you can but i think the shield center is wierd  and its not easy to make it look good
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

South Craft, if you think you can do it... then I'll send you the last model I got, and you can work your magic.

I'm gonna collab with the guy to make Thor and Iron Man since he told me he was plannin to make an Iron Man and I'm pretty much the only person who did anything with Iron Man already.

Spider-Man I KNOW I told you guys I was gonna release it like... last week. But I don't have any In-Game pics... so tomorrow I'm just gonna bite the bullet and take the pictures with my phone. :/ they will be crappy pictures, but at least it will be released. >_>

Sanji's N-B moves both in the air and on the ground are finished. Animation wise. I'll be sending those to Animaine shortly.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.