Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

  :>.>: i hope ken doesn't become like shadow with 50 billion ports. if someone is gonna do it i hope they do it in a way that does not require using codes  :-\
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on July 25, 2012, 08:41:29 PM
  :>.>: i hope ken doesn't become like shadow with 50 billion ports. if someone is gonna do it i hope they do it in a way that does not require using codes  :-\

codes for sounds?

Quote from: KTH on July 25, 2012, 08:01:12 PM
I would like to make some animation for Luffy.
Like recolors too.
i think Kagemaru got most of aminetions done but i dont think we got textures/CSP/BPs for him
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: jokekid on July 25, 2012, 08:53:57 PMcodes for sounds?
naw like codes for like a charater having/ not having crotch or something like that. i mean i hope it can be done in a way where all you have to do is place the .pac's into the character file like normal and maybe use a .rel and thats it.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Well KTH if you wanna help, I could use a Rebound, EscapeN, and  EscapeF animation.

I dun mind Ken/Ryu being ported... so long as the proper credit (I've stated how I want it at least 3 times) is given. :D
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 25, 2012, 09:07:49 PM
Well KTH if you wanna help, I could use a Rebound, EscapeN, and  EscapeF animation.

I dun mind Ken/Ryu being ported... so long as the proper credit (I've stated how I want it at least 3 times) is given. :D
do you mean collab or just credit
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Credit is fine with me.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I think you can put Ken Over Pit without a .rel and code(s). I'll try it sometime.




kirby fan character

Credits to Snivy, mr.mugenwii, Anivernage, and myself. :D

Awesome video is awesome. :af2:

That computer started getting in you ass for a bit when he got you in that corner. xD But good job. *puts that on his facebook*
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 26, 2012, 09:12:19 AM
Awesome video is awesome. :af2:

That computer started getting in you ass for a bit when he got you in that corner. xD But good job. *puts that on his facebook*

xD
dude.. did you see the ending? :O xD *epic* COUGH *psa foreshadowing* cough couugh... :3
and thanks for sharing. I NEED MOAAR VIEEWWSH xD




kirby fan character

Credits to Snivy, mr.mugenwii, Anivernage, and myself. :D

Yeah dude I saw. xD I don't know who that character is but if you make a series consisting of brawl videos, I'm sure gonna watch it. You could use the SmashKing vids as examples of how its done. Those are really good. And it could be more cinematic if you had a person to fight against, but I know full well its not that easy to find someone all the time.

Luffy Update:
Starting on the Catch set of animations (Catch, CatchWait, CatchAttack, Throws etc.)

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 26, 2012, 09:43:39 AM
Yeah dude I saw. xD I don't know who that character is but if you make a series consisting of brawl videos, I'm sure gonna watch it. You could use the SmashKing vids as examples of how its done. Those are really good. And it could be more cinematic if you had a person to fight against, but I know full well its not that easy to find someone all the time.

Luffy Update:
Starting on the Catch set of animations (Catch, CatchWait, CatchAttack, Throws etc.)


luffy can get some real nice trows with his rubber body can wait to see what you come up with :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 26, 2012, 09:43:39 AM
Yeah dude I saw. xD I don't know who that character is but if you make a series consisting of brawl videos, I'm sure gonna watch it. You could use the SmashKing vids as examples of how its done. Those are really good. And it could be more cinematic if you had a person to fight against, but I know full well its not that easy to find someone all the time.

Luffy Update:
Starting on the Catch set of animations (Catch, CatchWait, CatchAttack, Throws etc.)




Excited for the updaateee. :D

THe guy at the end is Emerl from sonic battle. ^_^

http://dreager1.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/char_emerl_big.png

Oh yeah i may make a series soon. ^__^ what is smashking's youtube account? is it "smashking?"



kirby fan character

Credits to Snivy, mr.mugenwii, Anivernage, and myself. :D

You can youtube search Smash King episode 1 but his account name is Tigura21. Really good series.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.