Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Freezes for a random reason. The formula to game freezing with Vegeta and Ryu/Ken:
===============================================================
(Staying still without moving) + (All at once) + escape/dodge button + special button +

pressing multiple times like 4 times = DISASTER HAPPENS KNOWN AS GAME FREEZE!!!

the only thing i have to say about ryu is that the side-b shouldnt make him go to special fall
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The reason it does is because it can be treated as an air recovery move. So if he doesn't go into special fall, then it would be able to be used multiple times.

And I couldn't figure out how to make it just not be usable again in the air after the first time.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

oh ok. i see.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh no! It's on my Vegeta Project as well! (Running in circles) =Not really=

But it sounds kinda serious. I tested it on all characters with no game freeze.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 24, 2012, 07:48:22 PM
The reason it does is because it can be treated as an air recovery move. So if he doesn't go into special fall, then it would be able to be used multiple times.

And I couldn't figure out how to make it just not be usable again in the air after the first time.

ask marioDK, KJP, or SDoom, im sure they know how to do it, i think MarioDK has done that with one of goku's specials

Quote from: jokekid on July 24, 2012, 07:53:28 PM
ask marioDK, KJP, or SDoom, im sure they know how to do it, i think MarioDK has done that with one of goku's specials
i have done it on Gotenks/vegeta(i think it was) and SMBZ sonic´s up-B
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

It doesn't freeze with Goku with the formula. B + Dodge = GAME FREEZE
I think they can fix it big time.

Quote from: XxGalaxyElitexX on July 24, 2012, 07:57:49 PM
It doesn't freeze with Goku with the formula. B + Dodge = GAME FREEZE
I think they can fix it big time.

i was talking about the side-B :srs:

Oh that. Yeah, when i get around to v2 I will.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Fine. I'll let others report it. I'm not gonna do it the third time.

July 25, 2012, 05:23:42 AM #851 Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 05:27:17 AM by Kagemaru
I'd appreciate that.

But if you'er that upset about something that most people don't do I DID put that information in the text box to the right of the hack. Anyone who doesn't read it... they were fairly warned. Not that many people are gonna have that issue.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

@title only one thing to say:

can´t wait to PSA him after my WIPs movesets  :af2:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

July 25, 2012, 07:53:24 PM #853 Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 08:19:13 PM by XxGalaxyElitexX
I made 'Street Fighter Ken Over Snake.' It's available!

Soon, I'll release another port of Ken. 'Street Fighter Ken Over Olimar.' It's also finished!

Release:  7/27/12

I would like to make some animation for Luffy.
Like recolors too.