Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

You have a Megaman NT Warrior Zero.exe model? Or did you mean MegaMan Zero Zero? lol

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 28, 2012, 01:16:28 AM
I'm told that Riivo can do sounds.

USB loader can as well from what Gurdoman tells me. You just have to do some work to get it to work.


Progress: Luffy Catch animations are done. Catch, CatchWait, CatchTurn, CatchCut, CatchDash.

But I'm not gonna take all the credit for them. I totally used Kid Buu's CatchTurn and CatchDash as a base for Luffy's. Though they both needed a fair bit of editing do to the vast difference in body type and boneset.

That said... Luffy's Grabs will be done soon... Everything else can be checked in the moveste progress list in Pervy's thread.

Post Merge: July 28, 2012, 01:53:17 PM

So you guys know me by now right?

That guy... works on like 3 projects at once.

Well thats still true. But this time, I got 2 secret projects thrown into the mix.

So I'm currently working on:
Luffy
Sasuke
<strike>Gotinks</strike>
Secret
Secret

:af2:

The only hint I'll give is that they may or may not be in my op. And they may or may not be related to one another at all.
gotenks you dont have to think about unless Sdo0m dont want to animte fusion dance for the goten+trunks model 
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I didn't know the forums didn't support html. Gotinks was supposed to have a line through it signifying that I wasn't working on it. Lol
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


Yeah that lol
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 28, 2012, 01:16:28 AM
I'm told that Riivo can do sounds.

USB loader can as well from what Gurdoman tells me. You just have to do some work to get it to work.


Progress: Luffy Catch animations are done. Catch, CatchWait, CatchTurn, CatchCut, CatchDash.

But I'm not gonna take all the credit for them. I totally used Kid Buu's CatchTurn and CatchDash as a base for Luffy's. Though they both needed a fair bit of editing do to the vast difference in body type and boneset.

That said... Luffy's Grabs will be done soon... Everything else can be checked in the moveste progress list in Pervy's thread.

Post Merge: July 28, 2012, 01:53:17 PM

So you guys know me by now right?

That guy... works on like 3 projects at once.

Well thats still true. But this time, I got 2 secret projects thrown into the mix.

So I'm currently working on:
Luffy
Sasuke
Gotinks
Secret
Secret

:af2:

The only hint I'll give is that they may or may not be in my op. And they may or may not be related to one another at all.
well me and pervy kno 1 secret project ur doing ;D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Shush... You might ruin it. :af:

Lol
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: DSX8 on July 29, 2012, 10:20:21 AM
well me and pervy kno 1 secret project ur doing ;D
Specking of which I might be able to fix the problems kagu :af: I'll tell ya more over msn ^_~
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Awesome.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 29, 2012, 01:10:38 PM
Shush... You might ruin it. :af:

Lol
hah like imma tell wat it is
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Well Luffy's back and down throws are complete.  Didn't have much time for animating this weekend cause I had to finish some irl stuff.

But hey.. anyone wanna tell me the sizes Sigs usually are?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


:af:

Fusion Dance is done.

3-4 ish hours... took longer then I expected. There was a slight hiccup when Trunk's hip bone wanted to be retarded... but I smoothed it out as best I could and kepit movin'

:D

Luffy only needs one more grab. Then I just gotta do:

Ground Up-B
Air Side B
Air N B (which will probably be the same thing as the ground version)
Air and Ground Down B (waiting on the model for Balloon to be finished)
Up and Down Tilt
Back A Air
Up A Air
Landings
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Ah that's right I need to send you that balloon model. Give me a sec o0o/ Also I FINALLY got he model for the swuper secwet pwroject working :3
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

You troll you xD
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.