Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

saw it. :D im so inspired. ^__^ xD



kirby fan character

Credits to Snivy, mr.mugenwii, Anivernage, and myself. :D

Its really good. I asked him if he wanted any custom animations for any of his episodes. He didn't seem too interested.

Still a great show though.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 26, 2012, 12:23:45 PM
Its really good. I asked him if he wanted any custom animations for any of his episodes. He didn't seem too interested.

Still a great show though.

do you know how he puts omre that 4 characters?? i was wonderin abou thtat. o-o



kirby fan character

Credits to Snivy, mr.mugenwii, Anivernage, and myself. :D

Editing. He shoots the same scene with different characters. You never see 1 clip with more then 4 characters on it at a time. The ones that do have more then 4 characters, which I don't think he started doing till recent episodes, is some movie editing magic. film the scene with the different characters, and just crop them together in the film. I'm not 100% on the specifics.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

ahh.. i see. :3



kirby fan character

Credits to Snivy, mr.mugenwii, Anivernage, and myself. :D

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 25, 2012, 09:07:49 PM
Well KTH if you wanna help, I could use a Rebound, EscapeN, and  EscapeF animation.

I dun mind Ken/Ryu being ported... so long as the proper credit (I've stated how I want it at least 3 times) is given. :D
I just need a gif or video for make the animation.

On second thought, I'll just do them. they aren't based off anything particularly so I can do them pretty easy.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I made another port. Street Fighter Ken Over Olimar! I made a SFX pack, but their not in place. Message me if you want it Kagemaru.

I can't use sounds.

The reason the sounds aren't on the initial Ken and Ryu is because they had captain falcons sounds and some were doing kick sounds and stuff that really threw off the Ryu/Ken vibe. So I removed the coding. Its not hard to put it back if anyone wants to do it.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Well, I got the sounds for his up smash shoryukon. I'm working on his throw sound. It really wasn't taken off yet.

Yeah, I didn't remove the code for all the sounds. Just the ones that were annoying and didn't fit.

Like the sfx for Captain Falcon's neutral air move. Doesn't fit Ryu/Ken's neutral air move at all. So its gone.

But yeah, I can't really do sound unless its brawl default sounds.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

But hey? I might release a .sawnd file for Ryu and probably the next day for Ken.

Thats cool. I don't have the swands thingy to put them in brawl either. >_>;

But thats just cause I'm too lazy to mess around with Riivolution.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 27, 2012, 11:47:52 PM
Thats cool. I don't have the swands thingy to put them in brawl either. >_>;

But thats just cause I'm too lazy to mess around with Riivolution.

lol me too, i also run ssbb via iso file usb, and i dont think u can do that with riivo
*sigh*

July 28, 2012, 01:16:28 AM #884 Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 01:54:24 PM by Kagemaru
I'm told that Riivo can do sounds.

USB loader can as well from what Gurdoman tells me. You just have to do some work to get it to work.


Progress: Luffy Catch animations are done. Catch, CatchWait, CatchTurn, CatchCut, CatchDash.

But I'm not gonna take all the credit for them. I totally used Kid Buu's CatchTurn and CatchDash as a base for Luffy's. Though they both needed a fair bit of editing do to the vast difference in body type and boneset.

That said... Luffy's Grabs will be done soon... Everything else can be checked in the moveste progress list in Pervy's thread.

Post Merge: July 28, 2012, 01:53:17 PM

So you guys know me by now right?

That guy... works on like 3 projects at once.

Well thats still true. But this time, I got 2 secret projects thrown into the mix.

So I'm currently working on:
Luffy
Sasuke
<strike>Gotinks</strike>
Secret
Secret

:af2:

The only hint I'll give is that they may or may not be in my op. And they may or may not be related to one another at all.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.