Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

September 12, 2012, 04:14:47 PM #1185 Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 07:23:19 PM by Kagemaru
https://join.me/546-897-546

Animating some stuff for Ridly as a favor for Carnage in return for help with Hulk.

Post Merge: September 12, 2012, 07:23:19 PM

Live Stream Crashed on me and I have to be somewhere at 3pm my time anyway... so Done streaming today.

Sorry guys who were watching my stream when it crashed. I guess myc omputer couldn't take it for that long.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

how about a sawada tsunayoshi PSA to go with the models already over pit? it could be ported to D3 so it doesn't clash with goku xD

Since you accept suggestions, are you interested on making Jecht? I have opened a topic about him, if you want a moveset base idea, but you could even make one fresh new.
If you don't want it's not a problem, at least I've tried. And in that case I'll go with Dante.

Other ideas ey? Well i have you working on everything i want so im not gonna vote <_< >_>
*runs away*
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Dante :srs: I wanna see you animate his stylish moves.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

im getting desperate about hulk dude, ive had to optimize him to be able to get him all right with no lag and stuff, but now the legs are giving me a HUGE pain in the ass to rig, i dont even know where to place those darn bones anymore xD

Quote from: viewtifulduck82 on September 15, 2012, 08:40:19 PM
how about a sawada tsunayoshi PSA to go with the models already over pit? it could be ported to D3 so it doesn't clash with goku xD
^ Probably this(but there's already been a model out for ages over Ike)
Other than that... Batman? Cole McGrath(Infamous)?


I might jump on the tsuna project.  A while back I said I'd help and I haven't exactly done that.

Sora's fs is still  Valor form and  I'm told that Sora is working well now. He'll be out soon.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: RasenganKameha on September 16, 2012, 02:21:23 AM
hey Kagemaru, are you giving Sora a new final smash?
your gonna have to remove that sig...
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on September 16, 2012, 03:24:10 AMyour gonna have to remove that sig...
*sees it* You gotta be kidding me........ *facepalm*
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 16, 2012, 03:28:42 AM
*sees it* You gotta be kidding me........ *facepalm*
LMAO
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


Quote from: AnImAiNe on September 16, 2012, 03:30:57 AMLMAO
Hey look I fixed it. :af2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: RasenganKameha on September 16, 2012, 03:38:32 AM
why should i remove the signature?
so many [censored]ing reasons :srs:

I mean I feel <_< >_>... Violated? Just, like, no :srs:
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 16, 2012, 03:39:46 AM
Hey look I fixed it. :af2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I love you  :srs:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]