Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 16, 2012, 01:26:48 AM
Hell

Yes

:srs:

I'll personally have to either port him or Sanji to another character... but Peach is a great choice for Xemnas.

I'm gonna be streaming within the next 5 minutes.
yay altough its already 1:30 am here lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 16, 2012, 01:34:59 AM #1801 Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 04:24:07 AM by Kagemaru
https://join.me/867-932-760

Post Merge: December 16, 2012, 04:24:07 AM

Not streaming anymore.

Chun-Li's issues that SonicUnderground pointed out have all been fixed except for the spinning bird kick. Didn't feel like changing that at the moment.

But all the extra gfx stuff is gone. Her side special is now spinning bird kick, her side special now actually moves, her neutral special is actually the neutral special now. and her Forward Smash animation has been edited to fix the dress.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I was too late D: anyways i wish the hulk was done before christmas :P but the projects finish date isnt really up to you its up to the psa-er lol

I'm the PSAer for Hulk...

Hulk is pretty much a solo project.

Though I have to give Carnage and Jokekid credit because Carnage helped me with some of the PSA earlier since I joined the Ridley team, and its Joke's model.

But I'm the one PSAing Hulk. The reason his progress is going slow because I don't have a completed moveset.

Here is Hulk's Current Moveset outline... Yellow means not animated yet, red means I don't know what to do.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

fixing those animations should be easy, just port them... xD

December 16, 2012, 05:53:27 PM #1805 Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 09:41:27 PM by Kagemaru
What do you mean port them?

They are DK's animations... they aren't going anywhere  but Hulks bone translations are different then his.

I basically have to c copy paste the translations to each animation that i'm not making custom. Then fix it...

Post Merge: December 16, 2012, 09:41:27 PM

https://join.me/209-900-897

Streaming something different :af2:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 16, 2012, 05:53:27 PM
What do you mean port them?

They are DK's animations... they aren't going anywhere  but Hulks bone translations are different then his.

I basically have to c copy paste the translations to each animation that i'm not making custom. Then fix it...

Post Merge: December 16, 2012, 09:41:27 PM

https://join.me/209-900-897

Streaming something different :af2:
Ur not streaming anything :P

December 16, 2012, 09:57:31 PM #1807 Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 04:19:01 AM by Kagemaru
https://join.me/315-349-065

it started lagging and then x'd out.

Post Merge: December 17, 2012, 12:23:08 AM

https://join.me/186-108-040

New link...

Post Merge: December 17, 2012, 04:19:01 AM

Done streaming...

Hulks animations are coming along nicely.

I got most of his Throwing animations done... the ones where he is holding someone and walking as well as the up-throw when he's holding someone. Which is a punt. A... very... strong... punt.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

forgot to change the title unless your gonna stream today
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Probably later tonight. I'm animating some stuff for Ventus. but I may wait until J updates the model a bit.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 17, 2012, 10:35:22 PM
Probably later tonight. I'm animating some stuff for Ventus. but I may wait until J updates the model a bit.
i will probably gonna be sleeping  since time zones and all :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Mr.MW on December 17, 2012, 11:49:42 PM
lol its about to be 12:00 midnight where you are at Carnage

yup i think im 6-7 hours ahead of kagemaru or something.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

well me and kage share the same timeframe
im in tx
and he is in wisconsin or something like that

I'm in Illinios but good guess... I live almost on the border. I actually have a co-worker who lives in Wisconsin.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.