Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

from what i saw the wait one has its arms down like a normal street person he doesnt have its arms foward like a wrestler still spidey is much more iconic in lower poses i really think everyone would prefer this pose
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
any day its much more iconic.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well the main reason why I changed it from his MvC wait is because it looks uncomfortable if he's like that for a while. So I gave him one that looks more ready but still something he can maintain for long periods of time.

But if more people agree with you, its not too late to change it
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 10, 2014, 11:37:27 PM
Well the main reason why I changed it from his MvC wait is because it looks uncomfortable if he's like that for a while. So I gave him one that looks more ready but still something he can maintain for long periods of time.

But if more people agree with you, its not too late to change it
unconfortable for a normal human not uncorfutable for a guy that has spider dna xD

put apoll about it with your wait one and this pic if you can
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Why not both?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tidus on April 10, 2014, 11:43:13 PM
Why not both?
theres only one wait1 which is the main wait you cant have both being the main wait, you only see the other waits if you stop moving for awile
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 10, 2014, 11:48:52 PM
theres only one wait1 which is the main wait you cant have both being the main wait, you only see the other waits if you stop moving for awile

Couldn't you have a "Roll Dice" event and then have it cycle between the two waits that would be in different subactions?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tidus on April 11, 2014, 12:36:17 AM
Couldn't you have a "Roll Dice" event and then have it cycle between the two waits that would be in different subactions?
that wouldnt work well since most attacks transition from wait1 to the attack itself same for runs and such so it looks smoother
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Or why not have him go from his Current Wait 1 to the SDoom Wait 1?

Make it as lengthy as the Wait3, and then shorten the Wait1.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well I'm in need of a Wait3 and that would be a decent compromise because I'm rather fond of the current wait1. Its one of the more smoother waits I've ever done...

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Tidus on April 11, 2014, 01:42:31 AM
Or why not have him go from his Current Wait 1 to the SDoom Wait 1?

Make it as lengthy as the Wait3, and then shorten the Wait1.
a wait is suposed to loop how would would mke him standup then go to sdoom wait 1 then stand up again? are you crazzy ? lol that would be the  wierdest wait1 ever

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 11, 2014, 08:42:28 AM
Well I'm in need of a Wait3 and that would be a decent compromise because I'm rather fond of the current wait1. Its one of the more smoother waits I've ever done...


i found out why the wait1 looks so wierd to me ingame tidus didnt delete the slope event so he has his arms in front instead  of in the side, your wait1 actually looks like a siper man wait one but its being butchered by the slope event making have his amrs foward like a wrestler lol i told you tituts to delete all slop events lol i only saw it on bb now i only have saw it ingame so far and bb looks nothing like ingame one due to the slope event...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So we're all good here?

Cool.

I'm done with my personal stuff so I can get back to brawl stuff now.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 12, 2014, 12:10:53 AM
So we're all good here?

Cool.

I'm done with my personal stuff so I can get back to brawl stuff now.
yeah you havent seen your animation with slope events on it looked really creepy and wrestler like now it actualy looks like spider man when the slope is deleted.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That was my bad. From personal experience, the waits I've made turn out fine without removing slope events. Learned my lesson :P

I don't think I'll be able to get much Action Tab coding done (next week is the last week before finals).

Afterwards, I'll be able to focus more on it.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 25, 2014, 08:28:53 PM #2368 Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 08:52:57 PM by CaliKingz01
dude ALL those throws are BEAST! lol :happy:



Just wanted to tell you Kage, that my semester is over so I can start up on the coding again.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.