Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34


Cause I don't have much else to do.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Kind of the opposite with me. Good thing my Finals are next week so I can put something in the Vault. :srs:

I graduated highschool 3 years ago. And I decided to work before going to college. And now that I've done the grown-up thing for a good 3 years, I'm ready to go back to school. The process isn't the fastest, so thats what gives me so much time to do this stuff.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

lol done the grown up thing xD and i didn't know you were working on naruto too. marioDK is also working on one i think

I'm working on Naruto with him. I just gave him the attack11/12/13 a while ago.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Oh forgot to mention this. I really love the animations you did for the Iron Man PSA, even if it is an alpha. If you need more references for his attacks you can always go to a site call Infinite Mugen. It has sprites of Iron Man from MvC2.

Cool. I'll keep that in mind.

I'll actually go do that now and grab sprites for Hulk, Thor(if he's there) Captain America, Wolverine too if they are there. Cause sprite sheets are second best to watching videos.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

ah i see. i hope it turns out well. some of ssf2 naruto's moves might look weird in 3d. such as the down smash and dash attack.

@Solar99: Sorry, I didn't thank you for the comment. Ty.  I've got a UMvC video of Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Wolverine, and Captain America buffered. so even if I don't have internet, as long as I don't turn off my computer, I'll be able to watch them.

And if some bizarre chain of events happens I just dl'd a bunch of sprite sheets, so hopefully they help.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Even thought it's just an alpha version, I think  Ironman look pretty good so far :) The animations are quite smooth and the few change that are made are legit, for the most part. I not sure why exactly his up smash freeze thought. Like Solar99 says Infinite Mugen have is really nice if you want sprite sheet (ggod to know that you prefer those).

Also, since his V.2 has been realese not to long ago, I think i should share my thoughts on Wolverine. Imho, It was really awesome except for his Final Smash and  few minor things. I can understand that the attack purposes is to give damages but at least make it UNBLOCKABLE. I'd still say that the best option for Wolverine's Final Smash  whould be his level 3 from MvC3 aka Weapon X:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If you're able to add a second Final Smash and make a X shape appear instead of Wolf deflector effect than the current one should be his arieal final smash and nothing else (it never was Wolverine's main hyper attack in MvC anyway). I think maybe it's just me but i think that at the end of his Side-B he should do that

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I also think the Down Smash could have been like Wolf. Cause looking back, it's too much like his front smash and although i know that you want to make him a damage giver rather than a killer, i think  Wolf Down Smash (or something similar to it) whould be quite cool  and more appropriate to Brawl but I think i already told you that. Then again, these are just a suggestion though i highly recommanded them.  

As for Thor, well obviously you can look at MvC3 video for him r maybe try to find sprite of him but I whould say that you could take a look at his game (Thor:God of Thunder for the DS). It's not that clear on that video but if you coud find sprite from this game it would be great. Some of his attacks are quite cool imo:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
お前はもう死んでいる。



Quote from: Nanobuds on May 21, 2012, 09:30:16 PM>.> anyone want a throw-able sheild? http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc485/Nanobuds1220/Untitled-5.png
*clears throat*

When Captain America throws his mighty shield.
All those who choose to oppose his shield must yiiiiield.
If he's led to a fight and a duel is due,
Then the red and white and the blue'll come through
When Captain America throws his mighty shiiiield


Had to do it. :af:


Quote from: Solar99 on May 21, 2012, 09:38:03 PM
*clears throat*

When Captain America throws his mighty shield.
All those who choose to oppose his shield must yiiiiield.
If he's led to a fight and a duel is due,
Then the red and white and the blue'll come through
When Captain America throws his mighty shiiiield

Had to do it. :af:
lol. Nice quote

Im glad someone is working on Captain America PSA. Hes one of my mains in UMvC3/MvC2. So im with Boygos on this one :af: