Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

July 10, 2012, 02:54:32 AM #675 Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 02:56:59 AM by AnImAiNe
i apologize for the holding up kagemaru's Ryu from you guys for so long just be a bit more patient and he will be out soon..not too soon but soon. here are two pics (sorry for the quality) iwvi is working on the special moves atm and pervy is porting the animations right now


Ryu thrashing his opponents mvc style

hadoken fully charged
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

i was just abou tto start a ryu psa. guess i don thave to. that looks epic
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


its an imported hadoken from tvc if you need it for something..I gotchu lol
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on July 10, 2012, 03:04:59 AM
its an imported hadoken from tvc if you need it for something..I gotchu lol
o,o How can I extract those? I would like to get Zero's Buster shots. :happy:


:af: :af2: :happy:  might be your reaction now but it will turn to this :notimp: :>.>: :srs: my man demon boy extracted them but he is out of commission right now  :oshi:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: Boygos on July 09, 2012, 03:28:04 PM
Just change the Final Smash from everything that has fire to electricity for now. That'd be awesome.

Actually we've gotten both Final Smashes done authentically. Really all thats left are Win/Waits, and Entry with the SFX pac. The attacks that aren't done will be done when I come up with attacks for them. That'll be v2

And those pics are awesome.

I like hwo we have this whole group project going around. Sanji... Luffy... Ryu... then there is Thor.

You shoulda took a pic of Ryu's back throw :af:

But anywhoo, yeah, once Pervy ports them, I can fix them. And with the new brawlbox out, PSAing should actually be a lot easier/faster. Hopefully... I've gotta wrap my head round it first.

I'm estimating Thor's release either tomorrow or Wednesday. Seriously... he's THAT close to being done. And Luffy is progressing. Sanji's Air walk will be done when I get a new model to work with.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: AnImAiNe on July 10, 2012, 02:54:32 AM
i apologize for the holding up kagemaru's Ryu from you guys for so long just be a bit more patient and he will be out soon..not too soon but soon. here are two pics (sorry for the quality) iwvi is working on the special moves atm and pervy is porting the animations right now

Ryu thrashing his opponents mvc style

hadoken fully charged


Now that badass, can't wait LOL 
お前はもう死んでいる。

The god of Thunder has been released.

Next in line...

Ryu
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

why over luigi :(
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

He was an open character slot me and Gurdoman agreed on.

Also, we had to choose someone because he wanted to make a sfx pack. And since neither of us were using Luigi...

Yeah.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


July 12, 2012, 07:08:00 PM #687 Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 08:11:25 PM by Kagemaru
Ryu animations are fully ported to Captain Falcon and fixed now.

Hadoken, Tatsumaki and Shoryuken (special) are all done psa wise.

All thats left is to PSA the rest of him and he can be released too.

Edit:

I'm soooooo hype right now. Seriously... since Ryu's specials are already coded, the PSAing of his normals isn't gonna take long at all. It might even be done before next week.

On top of that... I'm almost done animating Luffy's attacks. I've even PSA'ed the ones I've animated.

Sanji... Sanji's moves are practically done too. I just gotta redux his Side and Up-B


Its like all my current projects are coming to an end all at the same time. :D


After all this Hype dies down... I'll let you guys in on a big announcement. :D
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 12, 2012, 07:08:00 PM
Ryu animations are fully ported to Captain Falcon and fixed now.

Hadoken, Tatsumaki and Shoryuken (special) are all done psa wise.

All thats left is to PSA the rest of him and he can be released too.

Edit:

I'm soooooo hype right now. Seriously... since Ryu's specials are already coded, the PSAing of his normals isn't gonna take long at all. It might even be done before next week.

On top of that... I'm almost done animating Luffy's attacks. I've even PSA'ed the ones I've animated.

Sanji... Sanji's moves are practically done too. I just gotta redux his Side and Up-B


Its like all my current projects are coming to an end all at the same time. :D


After all this Hype dies down... I'll let you guys in on a big announcement. :D

NICE! I'm glad to  hear that and good luck with luffy i go on the thread and even though i'm not to much into one piece the gameplay look quite awesome.
お前はもう死んでいる。

sweet cant wait for ryu. Marvel vs Capcom vs Brawl, here I come!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.