Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 20, 2012, 08:02:14 PM
There will be a Ryu over CF version and a Ryu over Ganon version. So you can have a Akuma vs Ryu fight...

You just can't have an Akuma vs Ryu vs Ken fight if you plan to use 3 different psa's unless you wanna port one of them to another character.

how hard would it be to port them?
did you use any weird article?

naw there are no articles.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


hmm i guess to be sure ill ask iwvi if it is but im pretty sure its not. we replaced the falcon gfx for it unless that was an article  :o
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Imported gfx if I understood correctly.

Which should be fine for Ganon as well.

I could still use a volunteer for a preview video o_o

Also, since the model is getting moved to Ganon we could just normally replace one of Ganon's gfx with the hadoken and re-name it in the psa so its not a big deal. A port w/o a .rel is what we're aiming for I believe.

The say I like to think about it is the ghetto way... Put the model over Ganon, fix all the animations to have the correct translations, and re-do the PSA to work with the new bone set.

Post Merge: July 21, 2012, 12:10:01 PM

Found out that BB.67 doesn't play nice with Samus' PSA... so it has to be made from scratch which... also limits what can be done with it. I'll PM BJ to see if he can have that fixed by the next BB release, but until that happens, I strongly doubt Iron Man will be able to be finished.

Ryu and Ken over CF are practically finished though. So a release may be out today or tomorrow. :D
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

looking forward to it just want to say you guys have done an amazing job so far with you're PSA's after watching all of those preview vids Ryu, Wolverine, Tifa, cant wait till there release but i believe you know your work best so i will be patient and support you with gratitude GJ all.
"The Legend of Hyrule"
"AND HERE I THOUGHT THAT I COULD SLEEP IN PEACE BUT IF YOU WISH TO WAKE THE LION THEN GIVE HIM FANGS!

Bad news everyone, Iron man will take longer than expected, much longer, Kage and I are trying to squeeze as much as we can with as little space we have, that means not meeting the standards we had at first sadly.
BJ said that Samus' psa was one of them movesets that had weird actions, such as bowser and I don't remember who else, but at least for the time being can't be fixed with bb, so yeah. :(

I'd rather be hated for what I am, than loved for who I am not.

im so excited i cant believe that it is possible to play mvc3 on the wii hahaha i cant w8 for kagemaru to finish and srry kagemaru if i distubed you alot my ba i was just excited and agen i cant w8

Well I need in-game pictures before I can release anything.

So... who wants to help with that? PM me if you do. Can't release till then :srs:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


Quote from: Kagemaru on July 22, 2012, 01:58:02 AM
Well I need in-game pictures before I can release anything.

So... who wants to help with that? PM me if you do. Can't release till then :srs:
cant u take ingame pics yourself? I mean not to sound rode but is it really that difficult or u just dont have time to do that? :/

Quote from: TheUnknownMan on July 22, 2012, 03:26:41 AM

cant u take ingame pics yourself? I mean not to sound rode but is it really that difficult or u just dont have time to do that? :/
:roll:

Anyways a video would be better
ryu deserves a video...

I dislike my pictures cause I have to take them from my phone.

Call it laziness if you want... but I'd rather have better quality pictures then what my phone can take.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I'm gonna take pics of my cloud recolors right now, in case you'd like me to take pics of your stuff.

Got the pics. I'm just taking a break to watch some shows I missed this week before I release.

:af:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.