Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Kagemaru... You want a Protoman.EXE model?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Animaine: Asthetics. I just don't know what to do for it. The things Luffy WOULD do, aren't possible with his model so I'm like "Eh...?" on what to give him.


And yes... yes I don want a Protoman.EXE model. It would go VERY nicely with the Megaman.EXE model.

I wouldn't give him his own moveset... cause I have one planned for Megaman.EXE and they are both sword heavy.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

would having the arm stretch to pull the person down work asthetically if you made it so when he touches them  the arm go down as if he were pulling them but at the same rate as the fall of the meteor smash esq hit box or does that not make sense  :P
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

August 01, 2012, 06:39:02 PM #918 Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 08:32:43 PM by drogoth232
I HAVE a Protoman.EXE model, but there are a few problems:

1. Super High Poly. Don't know if Pro Optimizer would/can fix it.

2. Not Rigged. It's not in T-Pose either. But it can easily be T-posed (the arms are almost t-posed anyways).

Soooooooo.... You still want?

Edit

3. He doesn't have a buster sword either, so you'd have to vertex it. Or you could ask to use GBC and Dot's Megaman.EXE and take the sword from there ;D

That's why I just recolored GBC's Megaman.EXE to look like Protoman.EXE until I could find a proper Protoman.EXE  :srs:

Extra info: mariokart64n converted it into a max scene for me. It was originally a pmd. Looks pretty freaking sweet. I'll get a pic up later if I can.



Original model was made by TehPuroisen (or something to that effect), and he SHOULD have a mouth... At least I think so.... :>.>:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:oshi:

No sword?

I hate to be nit picky, but the leg thingies aren't the same either. >_>

And I can't vertex.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Hence why its just sitting on my desktop.... >.>

Find someone who can vertex and I'll be more than happy to send it over.

Quick question, who do you plan to have Megaman. EXE over? Link?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yes, Link.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Fantastic!

Again, if you can find someone to vertex it and rig it, I'll send it to ya'.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I promised Teasers so here's one :af:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Dr. Pervy on August 03, 2012, 03:33:39 AMI promised Teasers so here's one :af:
It's X! He's the secret, isn't he!? :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

You found the thingy for the new challenger pervy :happy:

Send me it... I'ma use it for my OP.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Is it X and Zero put together? :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: Dr. Pervy on August 03, 2012, 04:07:39 AMNo it's not that either
Command Mission Megaman :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509