Bowser Jr and Shadow Mario over Zelda and Sheik - Check Page 16, Post # 230 -

Started by SonicBrawler, February 20, 2012, 08:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

saturday? PSA must take really long on b attacks.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on March 12, 2012, 09:51:14 PM
saturday? PSA must take really long on b attacks.
not rly. Cuz i got tons of school work this week. So i can only work on it when i got time. But side b is near to complete and dash attack is done. Up b and netrual b will be easy ones.

Jr has been sent to StarWaffle for a texture makeover.

oh, sorry, I have spring break, I forgot other people didn't.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on March 12, 2012, 11:48:33 PM
oh, sorry, I have spring break, I forgot other people didn't.
We don't have spring break. We have longer easter break instead.

Oh, so now everyone is going to be hacking when I'M at school.
but hey, the world doesn't revolve around me.
But when will someone send me the mario with paintbrush model?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

March 13, 2012, 05:05:26 PM #126 Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 05:12:29 PM by SouthCraft
Quote from: KnightMario on March 13, 2012, 04:35:53 PM
Oh, so now everyone is going to be hacking when I'M at school.
but hey, the world doesn't revolve around me.
But when will someone send me the mario with paintbrush model?
i got that model ported too sheik. I can send it to you. Wait a second Are you actually in the team?

no he isnt
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@Knightmario i suppose you can't have files since youre not a part of this team.

hmm. oh well. I asked and nobody said no and nano said I could at least do sounds so I thought...
but why can't I be on the team anyway? I even already did some work for shadow mario.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on March 13, 2012, 08:10:20 PM
hmm. oh well. I asked and nobody said no and nano said I could at least do sounds so I thought...
but why can't I be on the team anyway? I even already did some work for shadow mario.

Read OP
It says SouthCraft PSAer for ShadowMario and animator.
I can PSA myself :srs: i know i said that you could help me but 60% of my Hacks is collabs and i really wanted to to hes PSA alone. But you can animate

southcraft, remember, dont release it
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 13, 2012, 11:50:20 PM #132 Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 11:51:29 PM by KnightMario
I will animate, but I won't start that or do anything else until Sonic Brawler says I can join the team.
and it stinks as I finished the shadow mario already.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


March 14, 2012, 01:54:54 AM #134 Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 01:57:00 AM by KnightMario
time.
And I meant the stuff I was doing like a taunt, the triple As and smashes. (but I used the homerun vertex so there's gonna need bone index changes) and I finished the khat for shadow mario too.
(and I'm betting you thought it was a typo!)
EDIT: I forgot to say that if I'm not in the team, there's no use having it so if Sonic Brawler says I can't join I'm just going to delete it.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P