Bowser Jr and Shadow Mario over Zelda and Sheik - Check Page 16, Post # 230 -

Started by SonicBrawler, February 20, 2012, 08:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: KnightMario on February 24, 2012, 01:23:58 AM
Can I? It'll make it done faster. And I've always wanted to do this.
{lus we have multiple of somethings, what wrong with that?

It says in your sig you can make Kirby hats? Could ya do that? I'm sure that would be helpful. Just give Kirby Jr's eyebrows, horns, hair and mask, and you should be fine.


Started PSA/Animate ShadowMario. i'll post my progress here


Geno (PSA work) is almost done and then that is done i will test to see if i can make zelda/shiek´s Taunt to transfrom and make Down-B to a other attack (just N-B for now)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I really hope Jr gets finished this time around. He has been started and dropped too many times. He is the whole reason I hacked Brawl actually.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on February 24, 2012, 08:21:27 PMI really hope Jr gets finished this time around. He has been started and dropped too many times. He is the whole reason I hacked Brawl actually.
same here and Geno moveset too :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

also, can I help with animations? I'd really like to show what I can do.
sounds I can PROBABLY do, but there's a small chance I won't find EVERY sound.
And jr. is getting a kirby hat, and so is shadow mario (I'll show you when I'm done, I'm sure You'll like it.)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Jr's rig is almost done... i'll try to finish it tonight or tomorrow

Nanobuds, can you lend me a version with
The eyebrows
the horns
his tuft of hair
all as separate polygons, or else it will be near impossible for me to make a GOOD Jr. hat.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


I mean as a brawl file. I do kirby hats differently then the guide.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

dash attack,side tlit and side B animations done!

Quote from: KnightMario on February 24, 2012, 10:22:14 PM
I mean as a brawl file. I do kirby hats differently then the guide.
>.>

but you need 3ds max to put the parts on Kirby

If you send it to me there's a 70% chance I prove you wrong.
So please send it to me as requested
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P