Bowser Jr and Shadow Mario over Zelda and Sheik - Check Page 16, Post # 230 -

Started by SonicBrawler, February 20, 2012, 08:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on February 23, 2012, 12:51:38 AM
nope


btw ppls, i will not be able to brawl hack starting modnay because i am grounded and will eb able to continue when my grades go up

would you like him to have an emerald texture?

sure
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

mm okay... well PM Ramon64 about it. he can make one.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on February 23, 2012, 12:41:18 AM
idk yet

yes., rigged and ported to sheik
Junior's final smash should be Ness's final smash, except, he hops onto the Airship, (I can rip it) and calls down a rain of Bullet Bills ^_^ (Instead of the PK thunder, it's bullet bills, so it's Ness's)


Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 23, 2012, 02:19:10 AM
Junior's final smash should be Ness's final smash, except, he hops onto the Airship, (I can rip it) and calls down a rain of Bullet Bills ^_^ (Instead of the PK thunder, it's bullet bills, so it's Ness's)


ness´s FS can´t be ported to zelda but i know how to make a kinda like that FS (not 100% but almost)
also the models of the Airship and Bullet Bills needs to be low filesize
maybe we can merge the AirShip with Bowser JR. model so we can get oneslot recolour for it
and put airship on one bone on bowser jr. so we can hide it (easy to not get it to show then get thrown)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 23, 2012, 06:06:14 AM
ness´s FS can´t be ported to zelda but i know how to make a kinda like that FS (not 100% but almost)
also the models of the Airship and Bullet Bills needs to be low filesize
maybe we can merge the AirShip with Bowser JR. model so we can get oneslot recolour for it
and put airship on one bone on bowser jr. so we can hide it (easy to not get it to show then get thrown)

I tihnk the fs should be liks ysohi's where he shoots bullet bills, then at the end the airship thingy explodes.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on February 23, 2012, 01:48:14 PMI tihnk the fs should be liks ysohi's where he shoots bullet bills, then at the end the airship thingy explodes.
that sounds a possible idea to do :D
i know now how to make thing to fly like as Sonic´s FS or Yoshi(kinda) but not turn or use other animations then stop moving or Turn around
i  think i can make a better kinda Yoshi FS over zelda´s PSA then a almost Ness FS over Zelda´s PSA

anyway tonight i will try my Transfrom on Taunt idea works
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

For ShadowMario i may need an animator to animate hes wait cuz i suck in animating wait animations. Talking about FS's. What should be Shadow mario's?

I think he stretches his arms out really long (battlefield size) and anyone hit will be grabbed, then oulled in and he spins around (mario's abck throw) and throws them strongly
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can I join? I'll do everything besides PSA! I really want to join!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P



Can I? It'll make it done faster. And I've always wanted to do this.
{lus we have multiple of somethings, what wrong with that?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P