Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Chaoszard's Lair [Current : Grab specialized Yoshi]  (Read 28958 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #30 on: October 27, 2012, 03:26:03 AM »

I'm PAL user &  Cheesy THIS is just what I have trying to find out: PAL PSA with working SFX in Gecko OS!!! Thanks to this "Hungry Charizard PSA / Moveset V1 (PAL)"! Yeah!! (Down throw still freeze the game...)

The thing is that I have trying to find out that IS IT POSSIBLE to get SFX to work with PSA characters using Gecko OS + PAL. I have made even own topic for that problem: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=49142.0

This Hungry Charizard PSA is the first proof for ME that there is a way to get SFX to work with PAL users.

So... Can you help me Chaoszard? I'm interesting to learn HOW to change NTSC PSA to PAL. What I need to do that?
    I just realize that it might be easier to mod PAL file that change all SFX in NTSC file. You agree? I'm not coder or really good hacking, just simple BrawlBox user, but I learn.
    "Just replaze stuff in NTSC file to PAL file", right, right???...

:/ If there's just a way that every PSA makers make always NTSC & PAL version they hacks. That need to be writed in BRAWL VAULT rules.

there was always a way you can even do it yourself its just open 2 files of the same char  then see the sfx id on the pal one and change it on the ntsc and do it to all the ids(this takes awhile :S since  there are tons of ids) you cant forrce ppl to make pal files wich is extremely boring having to loose 30 mins or more changing sfx ids

Chaoszard
    Extreme Kitten

Everyone have a dark side.

• Awards Sniper Warm Welcomer Concerned Elector Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #31 on: October 27, 2012, 03:34:12 AM »

If there's just a way that every PSA makers make always NTSC & PAL version they hacks. That need to be writed in BRAWL VAULT rules.
    I agree with you on this.
    I always used PAL brawl (my original disc) and when i discovered brawl hacking i was so disappointed to see that most of cheat codes (several years ago) and hacks were for NTSC-US. That's why i decided to use a NTSC-US brawl.
    I'll check your topic and i think this will be the best place to talk about what you asked.

And for the latest reply... it took me 5 minutes only to copy/paste my hack to a PAL file  Wink
    Nothing hard, find a PAL file and copy/paste things that changed. Of course if there are SFX changes, get a list of PAL SFX IDs and compare with a list of NTSC-US SFX IDs.

No more into brawl hacking as long as Fighter.pac remains not editable, also i don't have time for that anymore for the moment.
    PSA/Moveset HERE : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41974.0
    STAGES HERE : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=60399.0

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #32 on: October 27, 2012, 02:03:06 PM »

I agree with you on this.
    I always used PAL brawl (my original disc) and when i discovered brawl hacking i was so disappointed to see that most of cheat codes (several years ago) and hacks were for NTSC-US. That's why i decided to use a NTSC-US brawl.
    I'll check your topic and i think this will be the best place to talk about what you asked.

And for the latest reply... it took me 5 minutes only to copy/paste my hack to a PAL file  Wink
    Nothing hard, find a PAL file and copy/paste things that changed. Of course if there are SFX changes, get a list of PAL SFX IDs and compare with a list of NTSC-US SFX IDs.

well fulls psas have tons of stuff on all the attacks actions and so on  if you try that with hacks like even have article stuff edited you better change the ids only

BroidiTR1
    Intermediate Kitten

Everyone got "OWN STYLE", respect that.

• Awards Constructive Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #33 on: October 28, 2012, 04:55:02 AM »

Grin THANKS Chaoszard!! I got my first NTSC to PAL convert to work (almost perfectly, but I'm a right direction now)! I use that "Smash Attacks (PSA)" program to change NTSC "Peachs Cinematic Final Smash" SPA to PAL version. I only change the FINAL SMASH attack and got it somehow to work (air final smash still not work, but I'm working on it...), this TEST was SUCCESSFUL!! Kirby Dance Thank again!

Mostly I make REMIX of others creations. When I do something, I do it my way, "MY STYLE"! If there's something that I can fix or make looking better, I do it, with style.

Chaoszard
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #34 on: October 28, 2012, 12:58:42 PM »

Glad to know that everything is going well thanks to my help Smiley

No more into brawl hacking as long as Fighter.pac remains not editable, also i don't have time for that anymore for the moment.

BroidiTR1
    Intermediate Kitten

Everyone got "OWN STYLE", respect that.

• Awards Constructive Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #35 on: October 29, 2012, 12:59:03 PM »

ONE LAST THING:
    Any ideas how to change PSA's "dying SFX"?
    I'm still testing this "Peachs Cinematic Final Smash" SPA, this time I have change every SFX's NTSC to PAL. PSA works perfectly now, only "dying SFX" missing (that shout/scream when Peach fall out of stage).

I have trying to find a solution, so far I have found that I might need to use HEX EDITOR for that. Do you guys have solution for this problem? (I think that Gecko OS dosen't like hex editions, so I'm just glad to get this far for now Smiley )

Mostly I make REMIX of others creations. When I do something, I do it my way, "MY STYLE"! If there's something that I can fix or make looking better, I do it, with style.

Chaoszard
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #36 on: October 29, 2012, 01:18:57 PM »

It's not the best place for asking help. It's my projects thread.
    All i can say is even with right SFX IDs, i have a missing SFX for Charizard (during a victory pose). It does not bother me. But a dying SFX... i don't know how to help you this time.

chocodino
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #37 on: October 29, 2012, 04:02:48 PM »

this are really good.......can you tell me how to do this kind of thing, or a good place where I can learn how to do this, I have some ideas I want to try with lot's of characters when they reach certain hit %

p.s. I love your Ike  Wink

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog Heart Container RAGE!! Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #38 on: January 09, 2013, 05:34:12 PM »

Hungry Charizard is giving me an idea for a silly moveset for Wolf. Gotta learn how to make the opponent tiny. to do so tho. I wanna make him eat the oponent then by Down Throwing you can actually keep the opponent stuck in your stomach & you can keep doing so until you use Down-B which would make them fall straight down. :-P

It's more for laughs but I think it will be quite funny at times.

!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
    !!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

currently playing: Pokemon Black2, Zelda (SS, MC, LttP and TP), Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Dueling Network & SSBB (once I fix my wii).

Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:

Chaoszard
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #39 on: January 14, 2013, 12:33:35 PM »

Oh i didn't notice this reply before.
    Yeah this would be so funny and awesome, but i'm afraid you made a misunderstanding, opponents don't shrink down in my Hungry Charizard PSA, it's Charizard who grows up.
    Anyway you can make an opponent tiny by forcing a new or existing animation during the move, where you can resize him. However, i don't know how to make it without leading to a crash or an opponent stuck forever to the character.

I'd also like to say that i'm back (a bit) in brawl hacking with some random PSA/movesets i made (totally or partially) during my pause (which was not really a pause in fact !).

They will be small projects as usual, and, of course, for both PAL and NTSC-US regions.
    I almost finished a better ganondorf, check details in the 1st page.

And to conclude, something really important that i had to mention before, all things are do are tested with MY settings, the most important is the knockback : i usually play with a knockback of 50% or less.
    So don't be surprised if with normal settings some attacks have an overpowered knockback and/or damages.

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #40 on: January 14, 2013, 07:39:08 PM »

The moveset is basicly based around the character eating the opponent then getting him/her out one way or another. Then doing the same. Maybe something like say for bowser he could grab them then breath fire on them for the attack then by throwing them they will be in his stomach till you do a Up or Down B. If what I'm thinking of is correct it should make it so you can eat up to 3 characters without them ever leaving your stomach. Also if I learn anything to help you with your Hungry Charizard PSA would you like me to tell you? It would be something like making the opponent tiny or adding mutiple opponents in your stomach at once or basicly something that will keep the character the same size while getting the job done.

!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
    !!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

currently playing: Pokemon Black2, Zelda (SS, MC, LttP and TP), Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Dueling Network & SSBB (once I fix my wii).

Friends:

Chaoszard
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #41 on: January 15, 2013, 01:10:10 AM »

You have really interesting ideas, i'd love to see a charizard doing what you said !
    And you know what ? I gave Giga Bowser (for a long time, even before making my Hungry Charizard) a similar attack instead of his side B, that was not really hard as he's already huge, and the attack ends by spitting the opponent towards the ground at a 45° angle, which means spike if done close to the edge. But... i couldn't get rid of the sliding effect when Giga Bowser and/or the opponent move to the left or right during the attack.
    Hmm, i may release it someday, it could be fun. But with minor changes as it's a bit overpowered for now.

Anyway if you could help me doing this it would be great. But each time i want to go farther i have to edit Fighter.pac ! I have no way to modify this file. If i had, i'd have already made new actions where i could have called new subactions (or some that already exist). And i'd have succeeded.
    « Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 01:29:28 AM by Chaoszard » Logged

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #42 on: January 15, 2013, 11:22:08 AM »

Well for something I'm expiramenting with is controling the opponent during throws.  I'm thinking if I can make them tiny like that I might be able to for others. & lol I thought up a funny name for the Wolf version of it Cheesy "Hungry Like The Star Wolf" like the song "hungry like the wolf".

Friends:

Chaoszard
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #43 on: January 16, 2013, 06:49:49 AM »

In fact i know exactly what to do. I discovered by accident a way to have a character sticked forever onto another character until he takes a hit.
    But each time i have to modify Fighter.pac, this is where i'm always blocked.
    If you find another way to do it...

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #44 on: January 16, 2013, 10:50:02 AM »

Have you tried the Fit(fighter)MotionEct.pac? If not try editing the animations of "ThrownDX" there are a few but as far as I know they control what the opponent does during the throw. Only problem is they can only control the Up Down Back & Forward throws not the grab. But I think there is a way around that by making the throws be the eating part & grabing is normal-ish.

Friends:

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4
    Print
    Jump to: