Zig and Kura's Projects xXPSA IN PROGRESSXx 1/15/15

Started by Sirkura, March 12, 2012, 01:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What Type of Dodging System Should We Use?

Melee Style Airdodge
4 (23.5%)
Brawl Style Airdodge
4 (23.5%)
Both for More Diversity
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on June 28, 2013, 06:36:11 PM
I was wondering, how does it actually take the models?

It says it "capture all geometry, textures and shaders, rendered during single frame"

Like how does it determine the model you want, or does it just take everything from the current window?
it rips everything the camra can see thats rendered.

Quote from: DarkFire on June 28, 2013, 06:39:57 PM
There are people who became really friendly here ;D

Looking forward for this next project!

Btw, where is Zigheart?
hehe ikr? and zig is here just not as active on the forums as i am. tira will be really really tough to make i think. i'm lousy with psa. i'm sorting her texture files so i can use the model still. theres around 250+ textures to dig thru. tho luckily i know most of the UV's for the clothing/characters/weapons. its more tedious then difficult.

Quote from: Sirkura on June 30, 2013, 06:47:41 AM
it rips everything the camra can see thats rendered.

So if we were playing at the same time, would it be possible for you to rip my character for me?

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on June 30, 2013, 10:40:30 AM
So if we were playing at the same time, would it be possible for you to rip my character for me?
ofc ^^ zig or i could do that. you would need to make a character on raging tides tho

Quote from: Sirkura on June 30, 2013, 04:42:51 PM
ofc ^^ zig or i could do that. you would need to make a character on raging tides tho

I've recently done that!

I just need time to play, though luckily my laptop might be up n' functional sometime eventually!

Quote from: Sirkura on June 24, 2013, 08:08:09 PM
sure ^^ if your interested in playing let me know, i'll be happy to help out ^^ once u download this u can download all the games by them. perfect world international is probably the most diverse in customization tho:
http://pwi.perfectworld.com/download

finished the boots
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on June 25, 2013, 07:17:12 PM
Oh darn, I already made my character in another server..
What are the servers you use for this game? (I'm French, but is that a problem?)
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: DarkFire on June 30, 2013, 04:58:47 PM
What are the servers you use for this game? (I'm French, but is that a problem?)
there's a lot, at least 7 i can think of, from all over the world. and it wouldnt be a problem. one of my closest friends online is french xD tho she doesn't play anymore.

Quote from: Sirkura on June 30, 2013, 05:40:21 PM
there's a lot, at least 7 i can think of, from all over the world. and it wouldnt be a problem. one of my closest friends online is french xD tho she doesn't play anymore.
Yea, but I mean... What is the server you currently use? Because I'm downloading the game, just need a shower, then I'm done ;D
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: DarkFire on June 30, 2013, 06:11:59 PM
Yea, but I mean... What is the server you currently use? Because I'm downloading the game, just need a shower, then I'm done ;D
Ah my server is Raging Tides. if you need help feel free to ask here or pm me.

Quote from: Sirkura on June 30, 2013, 06:48:48 PM
Ah my server is Raging Tides. if you need help feel free to ask here or pm me.
Ok ;D
Just waiting for the download...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: DarkFire on June 30, 2013, 06:50:13 PM
Ok ;D
Just waiting for the download...
haha yep its pretty big. and after it downloads it may need an update. depending on your download speed it may be faster to download a manual patch for the updates at that time. tho auto is easier but takes longer to download after instalation.

Quote from: Sirkura on June 30, 2013, 06:56:39 PM
haha yep its pretty big. and after it downloads it may need an update. depending on your download speed it may be faster to download a manual patch for the updates at that time. tho auto is easier but takes longer to download after instalation.
88% :srs:
Dang it, why did I download an ISO at the same time?!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: DarkFire on June 30, 2013, 09:07:34 PM
88% :srs:
Dang it, why did I download an ISO at the same time?!
xD it took me almost a day to download on my crappy net so i think your in good form lol i'm gonna post a few previews of characters were planning to rip and do PSA's for later. tira obviously over link, black rose over ike and dusty over ike.

i found out how to fix most of the texture glitches with our rips. anything that is invisable typically is just a texture malfunction with the .DDS files. you can usually manually texture them.



also a pic for devaliah for reference for the bamf vampire chic:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My mind is like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone...
Remember brawlbox 0.64b DOES NOT WORK! download .63 or under or it will give you problems later.
Download to .63 modset: http://www.mediafire.com/?ud5s402d8u6ad6k#

Quote from: zigheart on July 02, 2013, 09:59:55 PM
i found out how to fix most of the texture glitches with our rips. anything that is invisable typically is just a texture malfunction with the .DDS files. you can usually manually texture them.



also a pic for devaliah for reference for the bamf vampire chic:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


wasn't the bottom half of her skirt white? O.o and sweet! i'll up date my projects a bit more.

Quote from: Sirkura on July 02, 2013, 11:33:55 PM
wasn't the bottom half of her skirt white? O.o and sweet! i'll up date my projects a bit more.

yep it was lol i just placed the textures of her top over the skirt and it came out like that. can be textured later. also here is Devaliah if you  can find someone who can rig her.


as you can see she has a few textural errors. think i can fix them but we need to find someone to rig the model.

My mind is like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone...
Remember brawlbox 0.64b DOES NOT WORK! download .63 or under or it will give you problems later.
Download to .63 modset: http://www.mediafire.com/?ud5s402d8u6ad6k#