Zig and Kura's Projects xXPSA IN PROGRESSXx 1/15/15

Started by Sirkura, March 12, 2012, 01:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What Type of Dodging System Should We Use?

Melee Style Airdodge
4 (23.5%)
Brawl Style Airdodge
4 (23.5%)
Both for More Diversity
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Quote from: Sirkura on January 08, 2014, 06:27:30 PM
>.< after an epic battle with my anti virus we FINALLY have 3ds max 2010 again. were slowly restoring the stuff we had on the new comp. did i mention i hate windows 8? lol
No you didn't, but I'm sure a lot of people here knows that it sux ;)
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno on January 08, 2014, 07:47:26 PM
No you didn't, but I'm sure a lot of people here knows that it sux ;)
xD good news and bad news. good news is i got everything working again.

bad news is i can no longer delete the animations in PW to get the model to T-pose. they will need to be T-stanced manually and quite frankly i don't have the patience for it. the game updated the models.pck so when it goes over 2gigs the file splits in 2. i've been unsuccessful in merging/extracting/recompiling them in any way >.<

January 09, 2014, 07:20:32 PM #182 Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 07:28:12 PM by Dustyy
Aww i might be able to test things later. also i think most the private servers still use the 1.4.8 servers. i don't think they hit that 2gig limit yet. i'll test it out later if you can give me the ini files of the characters.

edit:http://forum.ragezone.com/f750/pck_unpack-models-pck-v80-program-952575/
this link might help you. look at the last post by 343 <3

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Thank you Dustyy! Finally got the models.pck open with edits for a default pose.

First model to be ripped. I'll have Zig add her to the second post when we get the chance.

Quote from: Sirkura on January 17, 2014, 03:16:50 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Thank you Dustyy! Finally got the models.pck open with edits for a default pose.

First model to be ripped. I'll have Zig add her to the second post when we get the chance.
[spoiler]
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

February 07, 2014, 04:07:23 AM #185 Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 04:08:28 AM by zigheart
Updated OP with the ripped models. just a  fair bit of warning they are "A" stanced and i don't think the textures all ripped. fee free to use them, rig them, or what ever else you wish. just credit and send us a PM if you do.

if i'm not too lazy i might add screen shots of the fully rigged mode in the game and the .obj in 3ds max.

My mind is like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone...
Remember brawlbox 0.64b DOES NOT WORK! download .63 or under or it will give you problems later.
Download to .63 modset: http://www.mediafire.com/?ud5s402d8u6ad6k#

Quote from: Dustyy on October 12, 2013, 08:48:13 PM
its alright amanda i got you guys covered i have back ups of rose and sirks + a few of my own. however i lost the textures. will probably have to redo them from scratch. here is sirkura's model http://www.mediafire.com/download/eoct9ldjwv60a8u/Sirks.fbx
so im guessing this model is outdated now?

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on February 08, 2014, 12:53:25 AM
so im guessing this model is outdated now?
i wouldn't say its outdated, i haven't altered her appearance since that one was ripped, tho the fashion may have changed very sightly (I.E. she no longer has the thunder ponytail, but has the witches hat.) feel free to use any of the models as you see fit.

New Poll added. Wich would you like to see first? You can see previews of them in the OP.

Sirkuraaaaaa!!!!
I voted for Sirkura! Because... It's Sirkura!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

1/1 lol i'll leave the poll up for about a week and take pics of the models i plan to use. (I love Roses sword! might make a seperate import over ike with it) also Dusty is back to PSA again. on a side note we have a finnished vertex of the bowknot dress on sirks. it needs textures still, tho all her faces fused together when we rigged her >.> anyone know how to fix it?

Quote from: Sirkura on February 19, 2014, 01:33:26 AM
1/1 lol i'll leave the poll up for about a week and take pics of the models i plan to use. (I love Roses sword! might make a seperate import over ike with it) also Dusty is back to PSA again. on a side note we have a finnished vertex of the bowknot dress on sirks. it needs textures still, tho all her faces fused together when we rigged her >.> anyone know how to fix it?
Isn't that normal? I mean... She's supposed to have several expressions like ZSS, right?
And yea! Rose's sword looks epic!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

February 19, 2014, 02:54:54 AM #192 Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 02:55:52 AM by Sirkura
Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on February 19, 2014, 01:52:46 AM
Isn't that normal? I mean... She's supposed to have several expressions like ZSS, right?
And yea! Rose's sword looks epic!
they don't change. all her faces appear at once. so it looks weird. we tried a rim lighting experiment LOL that was a bad idea. she came out SOOOO FREAKING SHINY! xD i think i'll add a pic of the swords by themselves. there are a few i like.

Quote from: Sirkura on February 19, 2014, 02:54:54 AM
they don't change. all her faces appear at once. so it looks weird. we tried a rim lighting experiment LOL that was a bad idea. she came out SOOOO FREAKING SHINY! xD i think i'll add a pic of the swords by themselves. there are a few i like.

Lol... You better use a darker edge texture... I used Rim Lighting too, but it came out very shiny...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on February 19, 2014, 03:26:52 AM
Lol... You better use a darker edge texture... I used Rim Lighting too, but it came out very shiny...
it was funny looking.  i got pics of everything now just too lazy to post them atm