Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: What Type of Dodging System Should We Use?
Melee Style Airdodge - 4 (23.5%)
Brawl Style Airdodge - 4 (23.5%)
Both for More Diversity - 9 (52.9%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages:  1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16
Author Topic: Zig and Kura's Projects xXPSA IN PROGRESSXx 1/15/15  (Read 93380 times)
Don Jon Bravo
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #195 on: February 18, 2014, 10:30:19 PM »

for thr faces u need to set every object to its proper visibility bone

for example

go to objects under mdlo,
    find angry face
    set "visibility bone" for angry face object to "angry face bone M"

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #196 on: February 18, 2014, 11:45:43 PM »

for thr faces u need to set every object to its proper visibility bone

for example

go to objects under mdlo,
    find angry face
    set "visibility bone" for angry face object to "angry face bone M"
    thank you! this will help alot.

Mr.Misfortune
    Extreme Kitten

Misfortune

• Awards Hot Topic

« Reply #197 on: February 24, 2014, 04:48:35 PM »

Tira looked like she could come in with a Tifa type of moveset, but I had to give my vote to Sirkura. She looks generally more exciting than the rest.

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

« Reply #198 on: February 24, 2014, 11:12:09 PM »

Tira looked like she could come in with a Tifa type of moveset, but I had to give my vote to Sirkura. She looks generally more exciting than the rest.
    I see what you did there ... I see what you did there
    That's true that she looks boss and the one who's getting the most progress and attention

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #199 on: February 28, 2014, 09:04:11 PM »

lol actually tira has a moveset planned.  she uses twin blades for the most part and will be more suited to mid range KO's. she'll have quite a few fairly wide aoe style attacks but they won't be set for killing more for croud control and set ups.

side b> Battousai/ion spike. toggleable. battousai shoots a whirlwind from her blades that pushes the opponant back (non KO move) ion is going to be one of the best kill moves hits a high damage spike straight up at a mid range.

b> Arme Neir/gemini slash: armeneir a mid to long range attack that will grow more powerful the farther you hit with it. gemini will be a powerful attack that wil ground aria oponants or smash grounded oponants into the ground.

down B> stalag strike/dark cloud bolt. will be togglable. stalag strike will stun grounded opponants with a paralyzer effect, for gound  set ups. dark cloud bolt i'm debating on whether i want it to knock opponants back at an angle up, or straight up. another set up for arials.

up B> Vortex: similar to links up B. same in air and on the ground. sucks an opponant inside and beats them around before tossing them out. good for an arme neir set up

a attacks will be pretty basic

taunts will toggle her stances.
    up taunt> parchedblade used for stalag strike.

side taunt> Northern skywalts, increases damage on all attacks by sacrificing your def (weight)

down taunt> soulsever minuet. used for gemini slash and gives her heavy armor tho the kill potential is lower

final smash is sacrificial strike, lasts approximately 15 seconds. drastically increases your attack power and reduces the cool downs on most attacks and make you able to cancel on hit. trade off is you become really squishy able to be sent flying at lower percentages. you lose it if you die.

planning to place her over link

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #200 on: February 28, 2014, 09:08:36 PM »

lol actually tira has a moveset planned.  she uses twin blades for the most part and will be more suited to mid range KO's. she'll have quite a few fairly wide aoe style attacks but they won't be set for killing more for croud control and set ups.

side b> Battousai/ion spike. toggleable. battousai shoots a whirlwind from her blades that pushes the opponant back (non KO move) ion is going to be one of the best kill moves hits a high damage spike straight up at a mid range.

b> Arme Neir/gemini slash: armeneir a mid to long range attack that will grow more powerful the farther you hit with it. gemini will be a powerful attack that wil ground aria oponants or smash grounded oponants into the ground.

down B> stalag strike/dark cloud bolt. will be togglable. stalag strike will stun grounded opponants with a paralyzer effect, for gound  set ups. dark cloud bolt i'm debating on whether i want it to knock opponants back at an angle up, or straight up. another set up for arials.

up B> Vortex: similar to links up B. same in air and on the ground. sucks an opponant inside and beats them around before tossing them out. good for an arme neir set up

a attacks will be pretty basic

taunts will toggle her stances.
    up taunt> parchedblade used for stalag strike.

side taunt> Northern skywalts, increases damage on all attacks by sacrificing your def (weight)

down taunt> soulsever minuet. used for gemini slash and gives her heavy armor tho the kill potential is lower

final smash is sacrificial strike, lasts approximately 15 seconds. drastically increases your attack power and reduces the cool downs on most attacks and make you able to cancel on hit. trade off is you become really squishy able to be sent flying at lower percentages. you lose it if you die.

planning to place her over link

This moveset looks beast! But it also seems to have to be hardcoded... If you need some help for coding, I'm always here Cheesy

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #201 on: February 28, 2014, 09:43:57 PM »

This moveset looks beast! But it also seems to have to be hardcoded... If you need some help for coding, I'm always here Cheesy

any help is always appreciated. i have very little psa knowledge, always been dustyy's forte.

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #202 on: February 28, 2014, 09:50:34 PM »

any help is always appreciated. i have very little psa knowledge, always been dustyy's forte.
    Hopehe/she also animates better than i do xD

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #203 on: February 28, 2014, 10:01:11 PM »

Hopehe/she also animates better than i do xD

she did a few custom animations for sirks she does pretty well. she's a perfectionist and often spends hrs on each animation. i can get some video's of the seeker moves later for reference.

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #204 on: February 28, 2014, 10:34:56 PM »

she did a few custom animations for sirks she does pretty well. she's a perfectionist and often spends hrs on each animation. i can get some video's of the seeker moves later for reference.
    Alright, then! When I'll get back from my school trip, I'm gonna help you as much as I can Wink

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #205 on: March 01, 2014, 01:47:01 AM »

Alright, then! When I'll get back from my school trip, I'm gonna help you as much as I can Wink
    sweet! might have more motivation to rig the seekers now. i'll keep you posted.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #206 on: March 14, 2014, 01:55:28 AM »

looks like BlackRose wins, most of the seeker base will have a deviation of the same moves. i'm probably gonna see what i can do to tweak and add my own spin on the moves.
    Seeker Skills 1-79

Perfect World International Seeker skills 1-79.wmv

theres a lot to do. working on the animations now.
    « Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 02:08:22 AM by Sirkura » Logged

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #207 on: May 12, 2014, 10:54:27 PM »

Were not dead yet! sorry for the delay in updates,  I've been busy with work.  Sirks wins the pole i'm gonna lock the votes.  We've ripped more models from pwi and are curently working on tposing them for rigging.

New weapons: Cost of Glory (L), and Crescent Sharpness (R)

I've updated some of the models: especially Tira!

(side by side comparison for all 3 edits we've made. middle one is current)

Current goals are rigging the models we have, and finishing the new mode for Myth. We still have to balance out the Codes with PSA's we are making, as we've found some freeze or glitch with the codes.

Time for a new pole!

What kinda of dodging system should we use?
    Melee Style Airdodge?
    Brawl Style Airdodge?
    Both for more Diversity?
    « Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 12:30:10 AM by Sirkura » Logged

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #208 on: May 13, 2014, 11:36:22 AM »

Middle model is the sexiest! Glad you chose it!
    Oh, by the way, maybe you should just put the one you use for any version of Brawl you're using... Lol
    Good to see you're not dead Wink

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #209 on: May 13, 2014, 12:04:08 PM »

Middle model is the sexiest! Glad you chose it!
    Oh, by the way, maybe you should just put the one you use for any version of Brawl you're using... Lol
    Good to see you're not dead Wink
    lol ty ^^ i spent a few hrs on her and hacked the game a bit to give her a few things not available to her class >.> her hair for instance is for another race in the game she can't have it normally, i smoothed her face, etc

the Air dodge poll is for our version were making. its a bit of a meshup of all sorts of different mods from B-, PM, as well as vanilla and +. The air dodge machanics can be changed fairly easily with a code or 2 unless we use both in the mix, wich will need to be done thru psa. i also have to give Dant a big thx for pointing us in the right direction for coding the new mode.

Pages:  1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16
    Print
    Jump to: