Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
Quote from: Carnage on April 18, 2012, 08:32:08 PM
what really? Thats  epic xD will carnage have tentacles on the back for  fs eyes?:P

also doesnt the gmod deoxys  have them separate tentacles and arms?
http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=122099
Okay, so I can't download that... because I don't feel like making a GMod account and logging in... just send me an .obj, please :P

For carnage, maybe. I will probably have them on all the time...


Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 18, 2012, 08:39:37 PM
Okay, so I can't download that... because I don't feel like making a GMod account and logging in... just send me an .obj, please :P

For carnage, maybe. I will probably have them on all the time...
having them  all the time should be nice too also theres alot of ppl with acess to gmod here maybe some of them will dowload and turn deoxys into obj for you because i dont think theres any normal deoxys out there in obj

for carnage just rigg ther weapon  with a tantacle too so ppl can be sting if hitted by the weapon/tentacle tip :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 18, 2012, 08:47:21 PM
having them  all the time should be nice too also theres alot of ppl with acess to gmod here maybe some of them will dowload and turn deoxys into obj for you because i dont think theres any normal deoxys out there in obj

for carnage just rigg ther weapon  with a tantacle too so ppl can be sting if hitted by the weapon/tentacle tip :P
So Carnage isn't T-posed... and I rotated Wolf's bones, a LOT. So it isn't turning out too good. Would someone be willing to T-Pose Carnage?


Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 18, 2012, 09:27:39 PM
So Carnage isn't T-posed... and I rotated Wolf's bones, a LOT. So it isn't turning out too good. Would someone be willing to T-Pose Carnage?
i know jokekid well gamakid can t pose models but not sure if he would help you :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 18, 2012, 09:36:10 PM
i know jokekid well gamakid can t pose models but not sure if he would help you :S
I'll ask him :P


I can t-pose if you need it. This weekend will be my last weekend before I take a break... so i'll have time


Quote from: Nanobuds on April 19, 2012, 12:19:51 AM
I can t-pose if you need it. This weekend will be my last weekend before I take a break... so i'll have time
lol I literally just asked jokekid to do it like a split second ago. I'll tell him nevermind :P Do you wannt do it tonight?

Quote from: JonTalbain3666 on April 19, 2012, 12:24:09 AM
Can we harass you to finish Classic Tails? As LittleBoygos said.
He said he'd do him this weekend


Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 19, 2012, 12:26:18 AM
lol I literally just asked jokekid to do it like a split second ago. I'll tell him nevermind :P Do you wannt do it tonight?
He said he'd do him this weekend
give it to him. If he doesnt do it by this weekend, I will

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 19, 2012, 12:33:28 AM
give it to him. If he doesnt do it by this weekend, I will
Alrightyy. Would you want to T-Pose Pichu? I got the model from DemonBoy. Or do you have a good Melee Pichu model, by chance?



Quote from: Nanobuds on April 19, 2012, 12:39:57 AM
why not use the melee model?
The model he ripped is the Melee model, but it's not T-Posed.


Mm okay. Post pics of the models so I can guess how long it'll take me to t-pose them

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 19, 2012, 12:43:58 AM
Mm okay. Post pics of the models so I can guess how long it'll take me to t-pose them
mmmmkkkk I'll PM them to you:P


why don't you use the pokepark wii model? it's higher quailty and I'm pretty sure it's a t-posed model

http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/pokeparkwii/sheet/1952

Havn't checked if it is t-posed yet though I assume it is as all the others were.