Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
So guys... Classic Knuckle's model is finished. Feedback?



Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 21, 2012, 03:04:57 AM
So guys... Classic Knuckle's model is finished. Feedback?


Dat crotch.

Ew. O_o;

Make it a little less ovular?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

April 21, 2012, 03:12:55 AM #302 Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 03:27:24 AM by LittleBoygos
Quote from: Velen on April 21, 2012, 03:06:57 AM
Dat crotch.

Ew. O_o;

Make it a little less ovular?
Yeah, I went too far on that :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Post Merge: April 21, 2012, 03:27:24 AM

Better?



I actually picture classic shadow to be slightly skinnier and to have shoes that are round. Kinda like this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


or maybe have him have a bare belly instead of the chest hair like this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i like the heads, but i think that the bodies excluding the limbs need to be fixed. u can maybe get classic sonic's body and texture it? i think that might help.

Quote from: Roxasice42 on April 21, 2012, 04:49:34 AM
i like the heads, but i think that the bodies excluding the limbs need to be fixed. u can maybe get classic sonic's body and texture it? i think that might help.
Classic Sonic's body WAS used in both of these  :oshi:

Quote from: JonTalbain3666 on April 21, 2012, 04:39:33 AM
I want both REALLY badly, but I would love Classic Shadow!
I will do both eventually.



wait for i am done with classic sonic V2 so you can use that one as base (animted eyes and stuff) and i can also do so shadow over DK. can use a resize mode for classic shadow
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on April 21, 2012, 06:57:09 AM
wait for i am done with classic sonic V2 so you can use that one as base (animted eyes and stuff) and i can also do so shadow over DK. can use a resize mode for classic shadow
Yeah, I was planning on a resizing him, so he can work forevery Shadow PSA. I will be using him on the Shadow over Olimar, but I will just put him on Sonic, with a size mod for Sonic, a sizemod for SDooms Shadow PSA and yeah/


Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 21, 2012, 07:05:48 AM
Yeah, I was planning on a resizing him, so he can work forevery Shadow PSA. I will be using him on the Shadow over Olimar, but I will just put him on Sonic, with a size mod for Sonic, a sizemod for SDooms Shadow PSA and yeah/
also for shadow over DK cuz that one is the less buggy one :D(beside over sonic)
and best to resize/rename the TransN bone cuz it dont messes up spindash/can get oneslot animation on that bone for cliff animation so the hands is at a cliff and not mid in air(if bigger resize) or mid in the wall(if smaller resize)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Okay... so I may be dropping Classic Tails for awhile. Nano may do Classic Knuckles this weekend instead. What do you guys think about that?


classic tail...eh i dont mind

classic knux......cool (over falco i presume)

i voted classic shadow
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

^^sonic fandom to the extreme
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


classic silver oh yah

do him to or he's gonna go sphykic on your butts
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

yes i did but i right clicked and copied the url to another tab
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.