Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
Magneto will have his floating Wait 1
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

May 07, 2012, 03:53:40 AM #706 Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 04:50:18 AM by Hawkeye
I couldn't decide who to vote for so I just picked Nick Fury over Snake
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

May 07, 2012, 04:18:55 AM #707 Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 04:29:50 AM by CaptainBoygos
Whoah. Magnetos winning by a lot... I guess hes after Thor then... THEN HAWKEYE


Post Merge: May 07, 2012, 04:29:50 AM

Im trying to rig characters from Marvel since they're my favorite, but I just don't know. I just don't see the point in setting weights for a bunch of little verts and [censored]. THAT, and its so frustrating. Im thinking of leaving this summer... Brawl came out YEARS ago. I've tried to drain every last bit of fun out of it I could, but its just lame now. I don't even play the damn game. I just make hacks. It seems as though this is a time consuming hobby that isn't worth the time.

I'll finish Thor and Magneto. Then... idk. If I feel Like staying, I will. But I will certainly be doing no more than one hack per two weeks if I do stay.


I'm looking forward to both Hawkeye and Thor
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

Random decision to semi-leave the site >_>


If its not fun... then why don't you guys 'play' the game?

Only reason why I don't play it is because computers suck and I'd rather play with hacks WITH people. Otherwise, psas with the computer are just garbage.

I really don't see how people can commit so much time and effort and work to modding brawl when they just suddenly lose the inspiration for it. I'm making animations and PSA cause I'm bored with normal brawl.

If you're tired of rigging models... then switch up your game. Learn how to PSA or animate. That way you don't have to wait for people to make what you want. You can just do it yourself.

I WISH I could rig models. My whole roster would be subject to change until Brawl became Mugen.

-_-

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

feel free to do hulk, but please, make him over DK, with editted bones in 3ds max...

Well all that, and I'm probably going to get a job... Plus, I have a lot of personal stuff going on right now, and I just can't have Smash as my main priority... I'll try my best, but starting June 8th, I don't know what ill be doing... (my birthday is the first day of summer vacation for us lol)



Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 07, 2012, 11:39:45 AM
Well all that, and I'm probably going to get a job... Plus, I have a lot of personal stuff going on right now, and I just can't have Smash as my main priority... I'll try my best, but starting June 8th, I don't know what ill be doing... (my birthday is the first day of summer vacation for us lol)

Thats a hell of a better explanation then your previous post.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

why all of the awesome people leaving?!?!?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

littleboygos, you dont have to do major stuff man just go with the flow.
i dont make many hacks at one time, i dont end something and then start on something else right when im done, the point is you dont have to have major projects its not all about the big things, textures are some of the funnest and easiest things to make why not try some of those

long story short its not all about the big things, the small things make all the difference

also you dont even have to make hacks just stay for the good time
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

yeah.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I'll stay... but I think I'll slow down the pace a little.


sweet.
once again, 777 posts! (for boygos)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

thats good

just stay for the good time
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.