Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
Beyond is already doing a Deadpool import from MvC3, check his thread ^^'

That Cap looks amazing, I'm not a personal fan of his MvC3 appearence really. I would definitely get him.

Boygos, how about rigging Deadpool's DLC costume since Beyond is already rigging MvC3 Deadpool?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo.EXE on May 07, 2012, 12:38:40 AM
Boygos, how about rigging Deadpool's DLC costume since Beyond is already rigging MvC3 Deadpool?

Cable-pool? Wouldn't Cable himself be a better option?  :srs:

Quote from: gamma kid on May 06, 2012, 10:41:05 PM
if u wanna do magneto, go ahead, ive lost my marvel passion and my rigging need in general, so until i get it back...
also, unless i watch the avengers movie soon, i dont think i'll get much on another marvel hype train, although i gotta say that thor is looking pretty nice, but his arms need muscular textures... too bad ike's textures resemble simple cilinders...
anyway, if u want me to, you can send it to me so i can see if i can get some muscles on those arms...

:oshi: But Hulk strongest there is... Y U No Finish Hulk? That was gonna perma replace DK for me T_T

Am I the only one who doesn't like having 'good' models over the same characters? I mean... Carnage and Venom over the same character? Moveset wise, that means there can only be one at a time...  But I guess if you're not concerned with PSAing then I see the allure.

Me personally, I want a different Marvel Character over each brawl character :/

BTW, I sent SouthCraft the Captain America model. If he can do what I need to it, I'll shift my focus to Sanji and Captain America until Luffy's done, then I'll focus on all 3 at the same time. Sanji is by far the most complete out of the set cause he only needs Tilts and Grabs.

Cap was about 45% done since only his Neutral and Down b moves, dash attack, and all his tilts were done. So Cap only needs smashes, grabs, (I'm gonna give him his MvC summer sault for his forward dodge) and air moves with the exception of down air. In hindsight... its not that much.

So hopefully SouthCraft can do it. That'll give Nano a break as well.

Like I said, I've got Iron Man animations (they work with Samus' default PSA) just laying around on my computer. I'll release those once Cap is done. So then you'll have 2 out of 5 avengers (Hulk, Hawkeye, Thor pending)

I had hopped Gamma Kid would finish the Hulk model, but I guess I'll have to see if Demon can get the UMvC one.



Also... Classic Captain America looks strange >_>
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

May 07, 2012, 12:54:39 AM #694 Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 12:56:42 AM by CaptainBoygos
Quote from: Segtendo.EXE on May 07, 2012, 12:38:40 AM
Boygos, how about rigging Deadpool's DLC costume since Beyond is already rigging MvC3 Deadpool?
meh :/
it doesn't reaally seem like it'd be worth the time. It wouldn't get too many downloads, and I never followed the X-men comics AS MUCH as Avengers, the Civil War, new Avengers, fear itself, all that... so I don't really get the costume itself :P
I want to do Sentinel on Ganon with a size-mod, Jean Grey (Phoenix's DLC), and Ben Rielly yet, so I will need more models from you eventually xD

Post Merge: May 07, 2012, 12:56:42 AM

Quote from: Kagemaru on May 07, 2012, 12:50:28 AM
:oshi: But Hulk strongest there is... Y U No Finish Hulk? That was gonna perma replace DK for me T_T

Am I the only one who doesn't like having 'good' models over the same characters? I mean... Carnage and Venom over the same character? Moveset wise, that means there can only be one at a time...  But I guess if you're not concerned with PSAing then I see the allure.

Me personally, I want a different Marvel Character over each brawl character :/

BTW, I sent SouthCraft the Captain America model. If he can do what I need to it, I'll shift my focus to Sanji and Captain America until Luffy's done, then I'll focus on all 3 at the same time. Sanji is by far the most complete out of the set cause he only needs Tilts and Grabs.

Cap was about 45% done since only his Neutral and Down b moves, dash attack, and all his tilts were done. So Cap only needs smashes, grabs, (I'm gonna give him his MvC summer sault for his forward dodge) and air moves with the exception of down air. In hindsight... its not that much.

So hopefully SouthCraft can do it. That'll give Nano a break as well.

Like I said, I've got Iron Man animations (they work with Samus' default PSA) just laying around on my computer. I'll release those once Cap is done. So then you'll have 2 out of 5 avengers (Hulk, Hawkeye, Thor pending)

I had hopped Gamma Kid would finish the Hulk model, but I guess I'll have to see if Demon can get the UMvC one.



Also... Classic Captain America looks strange >_>
I have Hulk's model from UMvC3 already. I'll rig it if jokekid's okay with it.


will you ever finish classic tails?
if you've done anything please send it to me if you won't.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Technically... since its not his model, and he said he's stopping on rigging for now... he has no room to complain.

But its nice to make sure no toes are stepped on.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: KnightMario on May 07, 2012, 12:56:54 AM
will you ever finish classic tails?
if you've done anything please send it to me if you won't.
i will sooner or later. I just need to rig the hands and he's donee


Yeah, I saw that.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

You don't know how long I've been wanting Magneto on Ganondorf.
The build is, like, perfect. Plus, the cape helps :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Had to vote for Maggy.  All he's ever gotten was that one REALLY old texture.  He deserves better than that.

Also, someone needs to do his not-so-DLC costume, seeing as Capcom never released it to the public.

(Deadpool voice) MAG-FREAKING-NETO!
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Segtendo.EXE on May 07, 2012, 01:49:14 AM
You don't know how long I've been wanting Magneto on Ganondorf.
The build is, like, perfect. Plus, the cape helps :af:

This. Sorry, Avengers hype is one thing, but we are talking about Marvel as a whole here. Bring Magnus, cause the Brawl roster need to be WELCOMED TO DIE!  :srs:

i have no interest on these, but i voted Magneto jsut fo ryou guys
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

dude that poll gave me a headache :srs:

nah not really but its hard i just couldnt decide but i finally chose sentinal over ganon
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.