Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
Planning out Rocket Raccoon and Magneto as of now... Thor just needs his arms and legs rigs...


I'll give you a little advice Boygo. Don't push yourself to hard.
I think it is better that modders pace themselves when it comes to making a new import. I'd rather see someone still enjoy doing a mod every few weeks as opposed to trying to finish a mod every few days. Hell I havn't finished a mod in months for this reason alone. And if you are busy, don't worry about it. Take care of business before you come here.
Life > Modding

But yeah, just my random advice rambelings.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on May 07, 2012, 10:16:58 PM
I'll give you a little advice Boygo. Don't push yourself to hard.
I think it is better that modders pace themselves when it comes to making a new import. I'd rather see someone still enjoy doing a mod every few weeks as opposed to trying to finish a mod every few days. Hell I havn't finished a mod in months for this reason alone. And if you are busy, don't worry about it. Take care of business before you come here.
Life > Modding

But yeah, just my random advice rambelings.
Thanks Ninka ;D

I plan on cancelling the whole idea of having a todo list... I want to do Thor, Magneto, Rocket Racoon and Hawkeye. Everything else is a maybe.


Quote from: Mephiles on May 07, 2012, 10:45:11 PM
Can we beg you to hand Classic Tails over to knightmario?   :oshi:
yeah sure I just have to find his files and [censored]. Make sure to collab me and Nano. Oh, and follow the scheme of ingame pics Nano and I use... If we have a download in our vaults that doesn't follow this format we go all OCD and change tje collab to credit xD

Make it like this...
Classic Tails (Sonic Generations)
[ingamepic][Bboxposedpic][fseyesingamepic]
I'll take care of the pictrues...


sweet!
yayz!
me get the files!!!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=44279.0
Everyone, I want to stay involved in the community even when I'm not able to make hacks. Please enter the tourney, it'll be fun for everyone who enters :)



Quote from: Haseyo on May 08, 2012, 12:55:23 AM
If only I knew how to rig :(
this

if i knew how to rig i would enter in a heartbeat
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: Haseyo on May 08, 2012, 12:55:23 AM
If only I knew how to rig :(
Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on May 08, 2012, 12:57:03 AM
this

if i knew how to rig i would enter in a heartbeat
:/ sorry guys. It's not all that hard... Just look over Beyond's tutorial, it should help a lot.


Once I finish finals, I'll sit down and give it a shot. Got nothing better else to do except job search.


send me classic tails please.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on May 08, 2012, 01:22:28 AM
send me classic tails please.
oh yeahh I gotta do that. hold on I need to find the filess.


yes!!!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Pokemon tourney?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.