Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 11, 2012, 08:51:16 PM
IIRC, Boygos did mention he would put Cap. America on Link with a flag pole (with the American flag on it of course xD) as the sword.
I would keep that forever :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 11, 2012, 03:34:51 AM
BOMB arrows??? That would be sweet! Also love how Peach is Black Widow, gonna see some of her SMBSS/ASMB3/SMW cartoons side huh?
FYI SMBSS = Super Mario Brothers Super Show (1988-1989)
ASMB3 = Adventures of Super Mario Brothers 3 (1990)
SMW = Super Mario World (cartoon not game) (1991)
In the first two, and a little bit of the third cartoon, they had a bit of Super Mario Brothers 2 in them, which is why Peach and Toad would fight alongside the Mario Bros, and why Bowser was known as King Koopa and looked like Bowser and Wart had a kid.
DK as Hulk was a no-brainer, Link looks a bit like Young Link in that pic...maybe that's just me. You doing all that yourself? Love to help with Captain Mario. :D
I could use your help with the eyes and stuff. No one knows Mario and Luigi's files like you do. Could you get me a fully rigged Brawl Mario .DAE that has been exported so I can add pieces of Cap, and edit what is left of Mario? That'd be nice.


Do you still have Lotso? I remember you saying you couldn't get him to smooth. I've had similar probs with models from SMG1 & 2 and other games. Sometimes a certain face will keep the entire polygon from smoothing, with lots of trial and error, you would probably find the one that is keeping Lotso from being smooth.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: SplitPersonalities on October 13, 2012, 11:02:51 PMOff topic: What happened to Knux?
Velen never finished making his sexy revamp, the model itself is done, just been waiting for Velen to get his interest back. >.<
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


October 14, 2012, 03:23:17 AM #2270 Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 03:30:22 AM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 14, 2012, 02:44:54 AMVelen never finished making his sexy revamp, the model itself is done, just been waiting for Velen to get his interest back. >.<
It is the Generations model, right? I'm guessing the shoes need to be Brawl-styled since I'm pretty sure the entire body is no problem. >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 14, 2012, 03:23:17 AMIt is the Generations model, right? I'm guessing the shoes need to be Brawl-styled since I'm pretty sure the entire body is no problem. >.>
The shoes were already pretty sexy, I actually don't remember what the model looks like at the momment, hey Boygos, mind posting a pic of Knuckles when you get the chance to see weither or not Knuckles really needs a new texture.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Hey boygos, since you had so much fun with Iron America I have another fun idea that you could make.

Iron Man The Fighting Avenger >_>
(If you don't understand this statement I will feel stupid...)

I don't get it... personally...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Naruto200Man on October 15, 2012, 03:12:09 AMHey boygos, since you had so much fun with Iron America I have another fun idea that you could make. Iron Man The Fighting Avenger >_> (If you don't understand this statement I will feel stupid...)

ima guess and say ironman/tony stark texture over captian america
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

my post... it dissapeared...

anyway, i dont get what NZM's saying either O.o

Quote from: jokekid on October 17, 2012, 09:18:29 AM
my post... it dissapeared...

anyway, i dont get what NZM's saying either O.o
dont know if anyone gets and i read marvel and dont understand the reference at all


Boygos will you ever release rayquaza i wanted him for so long xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on October 17, 2012, 01:37:09 PMdont know if anyone gets and i read marvel and dont understand the reference at all Boygos will you ever release rayquaza i wanted him for so long xD
I don't think Rayquaza will be released ever to be honest, I've made so many improvements to my rigs since then. I think I'll just redo the rig as a whole. He'll be something to do if I have time.

(Unfortunately, I don't normally have extra time to rig.)

So here's a little bit of an update of where I'm at, as well as my WIPs.

Avengers Cap: Done, I just need to resize the textures a lil bit to make him work. He's as good as he's gonna get. I'll make my own costume model with the body mass of Captain Falcon when I have time to do so for a V2, but probably not for a while now.

Magneto: I forgot... did I send it to Jokekid or not? Let me know bro, I just got to get the .Max off of my old PC, and send him your way if I didn't already. You might have to fix his arms and neck a bit.  I believe Mr. Enzo is done with that texture, but I'll have to shoot him a PM to be sure.

Catwoman (Arkham City): Her eyes don't work in 3ds max. The textures are all [censored]y. Neglected to even start the rig.

Carnage: I'd like to get this up and going again, as soon as Anivernage sends and finishes the model. Should be a farily easy rig.

May: Again, if someone could fix the filesize, that'd be great, since the rig is done, and everything's good for release.

Captain America/Mario hybrid: lol getting no where

Other [censored] I did when I was bored and are done for release, after a few tweaks include...

Modern Thor (UMvC3) Over Ike

Classic Wolverine/Astoishing Wolverine (X-Men Origins Movie Game) Over Wolf


and I started, but didn't finish...

Dr. Strange (UMvC3) over Zelda

Peter Parker (Ultimate Spider-Man) Over Sheik/Spidey

Abomination (Custom Model) (I'm done making the model, I'd like if someone would rig it, and make it work with Kagemaru's upcoming Hulk PSA)

Jack Sparrow (Kingdom Hearts) Over Marth

Rocket Raccoon (UMvC3) Over Fox


Quote from: Boygos on October 18, 2012, 02:38:57 PM
I don't think Rayquaza will be released ever to be honest, I've made so many improvements to my rigs since then. I think I'll just redo the rig as a whole. He'll be something to do if I have time.

(Unfortunately, I don't normally have extra time to rig.)

So here's a little bit of an update of where I'm at, as well as my WIPs.

Avengers Cap: Done, I just need to resize the textures a lil bit to make him work. He's as good as he's gonna get. I'll make my own costume model with the body mass of Captain Falcon when I have time to do so for a V2, but probably not for a while now.

Magneto: I forgot... did I send it to Jokekid or not? Let me know bro, I just got to get the .Max off of my old PC, and send him your way if I didn't already. You might have to fix his arms and neck a bit.  I believe Mr. Enzo is done with that texture, but I'll have to shoot him a PM to be sure.

Catwoman (Arkham City): Her eyes don't work in 3ds max. The textures are all [censored]y. Neglected to even start the rig.

Carnage: I'd like to get this up and going again, as soon as Anivernage sends and finishes the model. Should be a farily easy rig.

May: Again, if someone could fix the filesize, that'd be great, since the rig is done, and everything's good for release.

Captain America/Mario hybrid: lol getting no where

Other [censored] I did when I was bored and are done for release, after a few tweaks include...

Modern Thor (UMvC3) Over Ike

Classic Wolverine/Astoishing Wolverine (X-Men Origins Movie Game) Over Wolf


and I started, but didn't finish...

Dr. Strange (UMvC3) over Zelda

Peter Parker (Ultimate Spider-Man) Over Sheik/Spidey

Abomination (Custom Model) (I'm done making the model, I'd like if someone would rig it, and make it work with Kagemaru's upcoming Hulk PSA)

Jack Sparrow (Kingdom Hearts) Over Marth

Rocket Raccoon (UMvC3) Over Fox

well guess rayquaza will be on the shelf :S and matsako showed that preview of ultimate carnage but didnt release him :S and he seems to be gone or something :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.