Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
I'm glad you're bringing Venom to Smash but why not his Ultimate Spiderman version from the 2005 game?

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on March 26, 2012, 01:37:54 AM
I'm glad you're bringing Venom to Smash but why not his Ultimate Spiderman version from the 2005 game?
I don't have the model :/ do you?


Nope, but I thought it would be a better and more mature version to match with DSX8's MvC 3 Spidey :P

As sad as I am to hear that Doom isn't going so well, Venom has me pretty hyped.  Doesn't look half-bad for something that's only ~30% done.

I eagerly await seeing how you do with the rest of the rigging. :)

i can help ya out with Doom's cape... even tho i was gonna do magneto since i started him like a few months ago just never bothered with fixing up his rig more better... so ill take him off my list :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Looks sexy man! Can't wait for him. ;)
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Quote from: DSX8™ on March 26, 2012, 10:54:30 AM
i can help ya out with Doom's cape... even tho i was gonna do magneto since i started him like a few months ago just never bothered with fixing up his rig more better... so ill take him off my list :P
I'll send you the. MAX file when I get home. :)
He has problems on.his legs and shoulders but they're nowhere as bad as the cape


Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 26, 2012, 11:42:23 AM
I'll send you the. MAX file when I get home. :)
He has problems on.his legs and shoulders but they're nowhere as bad as the cape
ah ok.. ill also fix his legs for ya... along wit the shoulders if i can
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

March 26, 2012, 06:38:27 PM #68 Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 06:54:13 PM by jokekid
i'll maybe make a more mature texture for venom...
edit: i just noticed i have a much better model from venom, its just that idk where i got it from

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Spiderman, Web of Shadows I think?
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!


Yea thats Web of Shadows Venom, though with out the shine of the symbiote suit he looks odd. The tongue missing also kinda kills it too
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

the tongue is there...
and i have the bump map, but brawl doesnt allow those maps, right?

Quote from: jokekid on March 26, 2012, 08:48:32 PM
the tongue is there...
and i have the bump map, but brawl doesnt allow those maps, right?
actaully MDL0 can use bump maps... but i havent figured out the right settings for them yet
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: jokekid on March 26, 2012, 08:48:32 PM
the tongue is there...
and i have the bump map, but brawl doesnt allow those maps, right?
He needs a more obvious tongue. Either way though I like that model better then the current one. The current one is to cartoony.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood