Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
Here's a preview of Venom... he's done. Looking for someone who would want to make the tetxure sexy. I'm fine with this one, but I'm looking for someone who knows how to make it better for those who hate this original one. Couldn't of done it without Nanobuds. (Like usual xD) However, there's some problems with the shoulders that not even Nano could fix  :(


Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 28, 2012, 08:59:51 PM
Here's a preview of Venom... he's done. Looking for someone who would want to make the tetxure sexy. I'm fine with this one, but I'm looking for someone who knows how to make it better for those who hate this original one. Couldn't of done it without Nanobuds. (Like usual xD) However, there's some problems with the shoulders that not even Nano could fix  :(

ah.. rig the L/RShoulderN bones... that should fix ur shoulder issue's bud :P

*awaits Dr. Doom*
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8™ on March 28, 2012, 09:22:57 PM
ah.. rig the L/RShoulderN bones... that should fix ur shoulder issue's bud :P

*awaits Dr. Doom*
the ShoulderN bones made it worse. The arms are seperate polygons from the body... also, the verts dont match up at all where theyre suppose to connect. I tried forever to connect them, but I kept getting holes between the polygons when it bends.

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 28, 2012, 09:30:17 PM
the ShoulderN bones made it worse. The arms are seperate polygons from the body... also, the verts dont match up at all where theyre suppose to connect. I tried forever to connect them, but I kept getting holes between the polygons when it bends.
ah i see... then attach the arms to the body, that should fix ur issue :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: Nanobuds on March 28, 2012, 09:30:17 PM
the ShoulderN bones made it worse. The arms are seperate polygons from the body... also, the verts dont match up at all where theyre suppose to connect. I tried forever to connect them, but I kept getting holes between the polygons when it bends.
Ummm... what he said?^ xD
problems aside, the size mod is good, and this thing looks great in BBox. Fixing the texture size... :P Anyone want to make the texture?


Quote from: Nanobuds on March 28, 2012, 09:44:21 PM
welllll idk how to make the verts connect together
Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 28, 2012, 09:49:32 PM
Ummm... what he said?^ xD
ah.. i can do that for ya then.. but that would require u re-rigging the arms :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8™ on March 28, 2012, 09:50:52 PM
ah.. i can do that for ya then.. but that would require u re-rigging the arms :P
thats fine, they were easy. I'll send you everything


venom is getting pimped out awmsome :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i voted more marvel

they need some regognition
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

After Iron Man, I want to do some more Mario collabs. I have some great ideas

hey nano why not make a custom mario character like for your contest but of course you don have to enter it it would just be cool
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 28, 2012, 10:42:53 PM
After Iron Man, I want to do some more Mario collabs. I have some great ideas
I got your Galaxy Lakitu model ripped and ready to go.... about 3 monthes early too xD

nutherr idea...
I gots me a Birdo.

I know we had a London Daisy and Peach planned. I think I'll do a ponytail Peach after this, it shouldn't take long at all :P


I vote Mario. Interested in Pianta over Dedede? Nanobuds expressed his interest in a request thread for him, and recently, I posted a link to a model of him from Mario Party 9. Here's the thread.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41863.0

Unfortunately, no one has ripped anything from Mario Super Sluggers (or Superstar Baseball for that matter).