Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)

Quote from: Giga Man on March 29, 2012, 12:34:28 AM
I vote Mario. Interested in Pianta over Dedede? Nanobuds expressed his interest in a request thread for him, and recently, I posted a link to a model of him from Mario Party 9. Here's the thread.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41863.0

Unfortunately, no one has ripped anything from Mario Super Sluggers (or Superstar Baseball for that matter).
If Nano's okay with it, I could do it in a matter of minutes...
I know the Piantas are in Galaxy 2, so I'd use those over the Sluggers models, (which I have most of the characters)
If Mario wins, I plan on somehow doing Baby DK, with a size-mod, or maybe a Bowser Jr in Mario's clothes as a joke.


yeah its cool, i dont plan on making Pianta anytime soon. plus you need to make a rig without my help sometime :P

this weekend I'll create a guide with tips for rigging. I think it'll help you a lot.



Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 29, 2012, 12:44:37 AM
Word. I'm doing some Pokemon too.
your doing pokemons too? i wonder what they will be we need a groundon over bowser import :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm thinking this Feraligatr from PokePark Wii needs an import. Bowser or Charizard?


Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 29, 2012, 03:12:44 PM
I'm thinking this Feraligatr from PokePark Wii needs an import. Bowser or Charizard?
both of them spit fire  :S well but i guess bowser would fit the best because of the claws so he can slash ad bite
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 29, 2012, 03:14:33 PM
both of them spit fire  :S well but i guess bowser would fit the best because of the claws so he can slash ad bite
Yeah :( Fire aside, it'd look decent on Bowser. I plan to eventually do Zekrom on Bowser. Right now, I might import Classic Eggman on Wario. I've finished Deoxys on Lucario, but it's a half-ass import since the Pokepark model is weird.


Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 29, 2012, 03:23:06 PM
Yeah :( Fire aside, it'd look decent on Bowser. I plan to eventually do Zekrom on Bowser. Right now, I might import Classic Eggman on Wario. I've finished Deoxys on Lucario, but it's a half-ass import since the Pokepark model is weird.
normal deoxys over lucario needs to be released :P did you get tentacles and arms? because you could make normal arms on normal faces and tentacles on the hurt face
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 29, 2012, 03:23:06 PM
Yeah :( Fire aside, it'd look decent on Bowser. I plan to eventually do Zekrom on Bowser. Right now, I might import Classic Eggman on Wario. I've finished Deoxys on Lucario, but it's a half-ass import since the Pokepark model is weird.
Zekrom would look great on Charizard. Heck, all dragons would look great on Charizard. But hey, whatever you wanna do.

I hope you do go through with Classic Eggman over Wario. I could use a replacement for the Eggman texture I have over one of the WarioWare colors.


Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 28, 2012, 11:40:05 PM

I know we had a London Daisy and Peach planned.

I'm still waiting for gymnast Daisy to be ripped.

Like I've said before, it would be cool to have Peach and Daisy in those suits for GMod.
[TYPICAL SIGNATURE STUFF GOES HERE]

You can see me in deviantArt as Sergy92.

Quote from: BakerBoyScout on March 30, 2012, 08:24:05 PM
I'm still waiting for gymnast Daisy to be ripped.

Like I've said before, it would be cool to have Peach and Daisy in those suits for GMod.
I ripped her. She's somewhere in the Spriter's resource Community forums.


@Everyone. Rouge is almost done. The auto rig was pretty good.
Classic Tails is gonna be here soon!

He was sent off to Nano for touch ups! SO, after Venom, Rouge and Classic Tails are released on Friday, who would you want to see, regardless of Franchise, give me IDEAS! Post them here everyone!


That white squid thing from Mario on Kirby. Easy Rig :srs: