Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
Quote from: Nanobuds on April 04, 2012, 09:09:40 PM
DSX8 said he'll fix it.
Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 04, 2012, 09:12:07 PM
I hope he does by Friday... I'll shoot him a PM tomorrow.

Anyone want to T-Pose a Brawl Trophy for me?
some1 called me? :srs:
>_>
<_<

nano can do it... im on my break -.-

ill get to Dr. Doom when im off of break ;D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 04, 2012, 08:49:39 PM
Oh CRAP! I completely forgot I deleted a bunch of posts since I was angry at those people. To apologize, I will link you to the High Poly version I just ripped for you.
http://www.mediafire.com/?qob6ni34nkc9u5h

Just for me? :D
That's pretty bro for you.
[TYPICAL SIGNATURE STUFF GOES HERE]

You can see me in deviantArt as Sergy92.

Quote from: DSX8 on April 04, 2012, 09:47:09 PM
some1 called me? :srs:
>_>
<_<

nano can do it... im on my break -.-

ill get to Dr. Doom when im off of break ;D
Bah, screw it. He'll have un-noticable tiny wholes in his armpits. Oh well... Might release him tonight if I can fix his texture issues. :/



Quote from: Nanobuds on April 05, 2012, 12:13:00 AM
what are the texture problems
Freezes the game... When I resize them, the mapping is all weird, and the textures only show up sometimes. I'm working on it. I'll release a V2 with a badass texture when Demonslayer comes back from break, so he can do the shoulders too.

Post Merge: April 05, 2012, 12:25:35 AM

NEVERMIND. DSX8 is gonna do it by tomorrow. COOL BEANS! Everyone thank him and tell him he's awesome like I did.



Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 04, 2012, 01:43:12 AM
SO, after Venom, Rouge and Classic Tails are released on Friday, who would you want to see, regardless of Franchise, give me IDEAS! Post them here everyone!
This is gonna be obvious because I already requested it, but...

Pianta over Dedede. :D

April 05, 2012, 04:28:08 AM #127 Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 04:29:55 AM by Wasabi_Skillz
Is there any way to use this size mod in Venom's download for DSX8's Wolverine over wolf? Like rename a bone? Because I used the metal sonic size mod for skull kid over wolf and it works perfectly (Nanobuds told me how).


edit: nvm Wolverine would be much too large.

April 05, 2012, 06:51:32 AM #128 Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 07:07:49 AM by Carnage
Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 05, 2012, 03:31:56 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25708
Venom released early because DSX8 is awesome and we love you guys.
Venom feedback
the rigg looks preety solid  and those finger are almost perfect that is a good finger rigg,making the gun invisible its a smart call since it lowers filesize the only problem are the arms that arent connected to the body so we can see through the body in some animations but you already know that :P its a very good rigg Imo.


now that venom is released can we expect a carnage sometime over wolf too? :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on April 05, 2012, 04:28:08 AM
Is there any way to use this size mod in Venom's download for DSX8's Wolverine over wolf? Like rename a bone? Because I used the metal sonic size mod for skull kid over wolf and it works perfectly (Nanobuds told me how).


edit: nvm Wolverine would be much too large.
I can make a Wolverine size-mod too. Size-mods take all of 3 seconds to make. Besides, it's a shame that DSX8's beautifully rigged Wolve isn't the right size sense Wolf is to small. I can do that tonight.

Quote from: Carnage on April 05, 2012, 06:51:32 AM
Venom feedback
the rigg looks preety solid  and those finger are almost perfect that is a good finger rigg,making the gun invisible its a smart call since it lowers filesize the only problem are the arms that arent connected to the body so we can see through the body in some animations but you already know that :P its a very good rigg Imo.


now that venom is released can we expect a carnage sometime over wolf too? :P
Thanks for the feedback! And the answer is... probably... I'm gonna rip open Ultimate Spider-Man today to try and get a more mature Venom model for V2. If I crack it, I'll just grab Carnage.


April 05, 2012, 12:36:31 PM #130 Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 12:47:27 PM by Carnage
Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 05, 2012, 11:36:01 AM
I can make a Wolverine size-mod too. Size-mods take all of 3 seconds to make. Besides, it's a shame that DSX8's beautifully rigged Wolve isn't the right size sense Wolf is to small. I can do that tonight.
Thanks for the feedback! And the answer is... probably... I'm gonna rip open Ultimate Spider-Man today to try and get a more mature Venom model for V2. If I crack it, I'll just grab Carnage.
it would be epic getting the ultimate carnage  and venom models over wolf
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

remenber carnage is the last boss on the venom storyline but its a shame that the arms couldnt be fixed tough :S the friend or foe model didnt look that bad i hope the ultimate models  dont have arm problems too.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 05, 2012, 11:36:01 AM
I can make a Wolverine size-mod too. Size-mods take all of 3 seconds to make. Besides, it's a shame that DSX8's beautifully rigged Wolve isn't the right size sense Wolf is to small. I can do that tonight.

you are amazing. please do it. i... i love you.

hey littleboygos

are you still gonna make the venom over DK?
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 05, 2012, 11:36:01 AM
I can make a Wolverine size-mod too. Size-mods take all of 3 seconds to make. Besides, it's a shame that DSX8's beautifully rigged Wolve isn't the right size sense Wolf is to small. I can do that tonight.
hah well.. thanks for the sizemod xP
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on April 05, 2012, 01:48:13 PM
hey littleboygos

are you still gonna make the venom over DK?
Eventually.
Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on April 05, 2012, 01:29:54 PM
you are amazing. please do it. i... i love you.
;) add no homo to that and your welcome xD